Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Castle Story: 03/13/2014 Update Saint Patrick's Day Event

Executive Chef
    Agwynn, glimmergate, & et al with TL ~

While everybody else speeds through the Troll Tribe & Dire Boar quest like it's a race lol, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for an AWESOME fun week!!!
    The scavenger hunt for lucky charms was a blast (& I even felt like one of my suggestions was used, & w/o stepping on the toes of General Mills lol). No leprechaun but loads of exciting, mysteriously-filled rainbow pots! - what a treat!
    So thanks again. Y'all are magically delicious! LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

While everybody else speeds through the Troll Tribe & Dire Boar quest like it's a race lol, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for an AWESOME fun week!!!
    The scavenger hunt for lucky charms was a blast (& I even felt like one of my suggestions was used, & w/o stepping on the toes of General Mills lol). No leprechaun but loads of exciting, mysteriously-filled rainbow pots! - what a treat!

It was an excellent quest. Everyone got something. I didn't open one rainbow pot but I got some great looking decorations that are no longer available

Executive Chef
    Chopped a few pots today, mostly nothing great but got one mithril and the last pot I chopped gave a spicy feast AND a sweet feast!

It's been fun, hope we can have something like that again, thanks TL@

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

I can totally second that. Harvesting just isn't the same anymore. I still have 14 pots stored and whenever I need some fun I chop one.

So, from me too, a very big, fat Thank you to the whole team!

Executive Chef
    Well I think it sucks. Extending the craft time doesn't help when I can't get anymore of the items. I know people can still buy them but why leave the craft option arg well I'm frustrated. I think I was only able to craft 5. And I collected religiously. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Chopped a few pots today, mostly nothing great but got one mithril and the last pot I chopped gave a spicy feast AND a sweet feast!

It's been fun, hope we can have something like that again, thanks TL@
    Lucky you!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839