Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/13/2014 Update Saint Patrick's Day Event

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man, I am so excited, but I am going to be in airports/airplanes for the next 12 hours or so!!! I hope it's not timed quests, but it sounds like it might be.....dagnabbit, now I don't want to go away! (oh, who I am kidding, after yet another snow storm here yesterday I can't wait to get somewhere warm .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post
    Oh man, I am so excited, but I am going to be in airports/airplanes for the next 12 hours or so!!! I hope it's not timed quests, but it sounds like it might be.....dagnabbit, now I don't want to go away! (oh, who I am kidding, after yet another snow storm here yesterday I can't wait to get somewhere warm .
    Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    sounds great

When does this actually start?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time
    AWESOME!!! Thanks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    When does this actually start?
    In about half an hour you can start to force close your game every minute or so to get the update.

Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    In about half an hour you can start to force close your game every minute or so to get the update.
    Thanks claupu. I wondered cuz I had already force-closed a few times today. I'm in PST, dunno if there's a specific time it actually starts. Also, it figures the ONE TIME I collect from the troll pit, it's being updated to drop items. I usually just ignore the troll pit since it's basically useless - doesn't give enough coins (or anything else) to care about. I look forward to see what I find there tomorrow. For the 22hour wait time (or whatever it is), it better gimme something good!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    Thanks claupu. I wondered cuz I had already force-closed a few times today. I'm in PST, dunno if there's a specific time it actually starts. Also, it figures the ONE TIME I collect from the troll pit, it's being updated to drop items. I usually just ignore the troll pit since it's basically useless - doesn't give enough coins (or anything else) to care about. I look forward to see what I find there tomorrow. For the 22hour wait time (or whatever it is), it better gimme something good!
    I think the troll pit update already took place some time ago as I collected from my pit 14 hours ago and got bones and a horn.

Rhino Keeper
    It's online! Woohoo!

Chopping a tree gave me clovers, coins & a horseshoe.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast