Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/13/2014 Update Saint Patrick's Day Event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    When this quest popped up I had just started 2 Royal Sundaes in Kitchen...
    After the quest storyline finished both my kitchens were then empty but also all of my resources I had just prepared for the sundaes was also gone...and I did not have the 2 (finished) sundaes in my inventory either.
    But additionally, the quest asked for 5 of each item- shamrocks, lucky coins, horseshoes, which I harvested right away, once I went to the Workshop to build the Pot of gold-- it now requires 10 of each...?? Are there glitches that I am seeing or is this right?
    The first part of the goal was 5 of each and you received the reward once you got the 5. The second part of the goal is to craft rainbow pot which requires 10 of each item.

Executive Chef
    Just a note. Prior to crafting my first rainbow pot, I got on average one lucky item for every 4 actions. Then after I started crafting nothing for 20+ actions, forced closed, now it's approximately 1 lucky item for every 7 actions. Any one else noticing this or is it just my kingdom? Because it might be a good idea to hold off crafting first pot until after you have a stash of items.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Wow, where does everyone get their energy from to be able to be crafting two pots already? I actually used 2 of my 50 energy boxes but still only have enough to craft the one pot.
    I wait to collect from my 5 alicorns until update day, plus I used 1 of my 50 energy boxes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Wow, where does everyone get their energy from to be able to be crafting two pots already? I actually used 2 of my 50 energy boxes but still only have enough to craft the one pot.
    I had 4 Alicorns, pink alicorn, Royal Exchange 10 Energy Trade, and a Wizard School ready for today's update. I also leveled so got 40 energy, and got energy back from crop harvesting. Plus, i visited neighbors for the energy bonus.

My pot finished, and I completed the quest. You can definitely keep crafting more after the quest completes.

I'm going to use the pots for decorations behind my alicorns. They are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    The first part of the goal was 5 of each and you received the reward once you got the 5. The second part of the goal is to craft rainbow pot which requires 10 of each item.
    i'm confuse first part needs 5 and craft (goal/quest menu) i found all 5 and ready to craft but wasn' t able to cause needs 10 of each items(workshop)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madz1303 View Post
    i'm confuse first part needs 5 and craft (goal/quest menu) i found all 5 and ready to craft but wasn' t able to cause needs 10 of each items(workshop)
    Again, there are TWO parts. The first part requires 5 of each item and The SECOND part requires 10 of each item ( the 5 from the first part of the goal and an additional 5) to craft the rainbow pot.

why no one posted any pics?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916

Up All Night To Get Lucky

Four Leaf Clover

Lucky Coin

Horseshoe

Rainbow Pot

Last edited by sabrinashal; 03-13-14 at 03:06 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I got a lemon (maxed), simple feast, fertiliser and 2 gems from a rainbow pot. Better than mum who just got silver (didn't see what she was maxed on) but her next one gave magic fruit, silver, fertiliser and 4 gems

Thanks for the pics sabrinashal
    Last edited by maguar; 03-13-14 at 03:11 PM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Reporting in: after chopping 2 - 1 crafted and the one rewarded
    Pot 1: hearty feast, 2 golden nuggets, enchanted beam, enchanted block.
    Pot 2: 2 gems! Enchanter's essence, sugar, and glimmer fragments

Banned
    Looks like Friday is gonna be a sick day... Gonna tell the boss I am suffering from loss of energy . in other words Castle Story has an update and all my Energy is spent and I don't see me coming to work.
    Last edited by maguar; 03-13-14 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast