Thread: 285, too much poison..

Rhino Keeper

285, too much poison..

Lol ok what am I doing wrong here. I have tried several times and keep losing too many bubbles to the poison bubbles.

Rhino Keeper
    It's actually possible to get through without popping any poison bubbles, so that's what I would recommend aiming for. (And even then it's still hard...)

Basically, at each step, you do not want to activate the light switches until AFTER you have cleared the ice bubbles, that way the de-activated bubbles will isolate the poison bubbles.

Also, that lightning bolt in the middle is a decoy (at least the way that I play).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    It's actually possible to get through without popping any poison bubbles, so that's what I would recommend aiming for. (And even then it's still hard...)

Basically, at each step, you do not want to activate the light switches until AFTER you have cleared the ice bubbles, that way the de-activated bubbles will isolate the poison bubbles.

Also, that lightning bolt in the middle is a decoy (at least the way that I play).
    Hmm when I get some energies I am going to have to look. I don't recall there being any lightning bubbles except the one kinda hidden in middle.

Rhino Keeper
    Oops sorry, you said ice bubbles and my mind saw lightning bubbles lol. I do see now it will probably be easier to beat by skipping the switches. Still on it tho and losing right about the purple bubbles each time. Thanks.