Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need money...secrets???

New Resident

Unhappy Need money...secrets???

Hey....anyone have suggestions on how to make money? Im doing great in Bakery story but cant get past $40,000 here. So frustrating. Thanks guys.

Fashion Designer
    A few things have be*** to make the difference for me. One is taking my time with expansions and decorations, buying cheap counters/racks for now, etc. Same thing with goals that aren't timed, I still have goals posted from a month ago because I didn't want to use the money to get the expansions. And of course, don't let things expire because you lose money that way.

What has really made the difference for me in this game however is learning how much income per item you make. You can make 2 to 5 coins per each individual item, with the more coins per item meaning more money. I primarily buy 5 coin items now but they do take longer to make (I'm on Lv 34 and don't have access to the full catalog). I buy other items when I have time on my hands to stockpile them. The catalog chart on this thread has been extremely helpful to me (2nd link on the initial post) https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ory-amp-Chart-!

Sort the spreadsheet using income per item. I actually sat down and made a list of items that yield 5 coins per item that I currently have access too. Now I have a general idea of what I can buy for maximum profit. Hope this helps. For the longest I had a hard time keeping over $100,000 but within the last probably 2 weeks I've been improving my income and just got over 700,000 today. I won't do the $500,000 expansion for another 1-3 weeks.

Executive Chef
    actually just one secret - play more often to order more items...

well there is actually a secret in the halloween edition. naughty nurse gives 400 items per hour)
    Last edited by nky1111; 03-14-14 at 01:09 PM.

New Resident

Unhappy :( How do i get lot of money?

I need lot of money. Pleas help me

Earning coin in the game takes time so if you are totally new, just work to order items and try to keep your racks and shelves stocked. As you level up, you will have access to higher yielding catalogs which will help you earn more coin faster.

If you are not new to the game and are just struggling to earn coins from sales, you might want to reevaluate your current stock, make sure there is a clear path to your merchandise and registers. Also, check to see that you have enough mirrors, fitting rooms and registers to service the little bot shoppers so that they don't leave with a broken heart. Broken hearts mean a sale didn't happen.

One other option would be to purchase gems and use them to buy the coins. There is an option to do that in the design tab (where you find expansion options, boxes etc). I would only do this as a last resort after checking the above mentioned only because you will eventually earn coin. It just takes time.

Hope this helps.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

My suggestion would be to time your orders so that you can keep things stocked. For example, order longer items overnight and then order shorter items during the day where you can keep up with them without letting an item expire.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Executive Chef
    There's no "free magic coins" that you can get by hacking the game or whatever it is that people are trying to get at here. It bothers me that there are so many people who want an easy fix and for free coins and gems to just drop on them. This is not how games work. You work hard mastering one catalogue after another and you earn coins and gems as you go. Yes, it's a slow process, but as long as you keep playing every day, you will earn plenty of coins and gems to your heart's content to decorate your shop with. You can't log into the game once a week and expect to get everything for free. But if you play every day and have items ordered every minute of the day, you will have your dream shop coming into reality more and more with every day that you play

Btw this is not directed towards any player in specific, everyone has their own play style, just saw the title of this thread and it's such a common question that I see a lot that I had to give a realistic answer to it, so people understand it's the effort that gets you everything you want, not "tricks".

SURE,GEESH HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING? I have been playing just over a year and to tell you the truth I am getting burned out. It doesn't seem like team lava is THAT interested in this game any longer, either. Look how long it took for them to put Christmas out and then you had to have a ton of gems to get anything nice. They did not have much to choose from either. And why do they offer different outfit depending on what device you play on?

Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    A few things have be*** to make the difference for me. One is taking my time with expansions and decorations, buying cheap counters/racks for now, etc. Same thing with goals that aren't timed, I still have goals posted from a month ago because I didn't want to use the money to get the expansions. And of course, don't let things expire because you lose money that way.

What has really made the difference for me in this game however is learning how much income per item you make. You can make 2 to 5 coins per each individual item, with the more coins per item meaning more money. I primarily buy 5 coin items now but they do take longer to make (I'm on Lv 34 and don't have access to the full catalog). I buy other items when I have time on my hands to stockpile them. The catalog chart on this thread has been extremely helpful to me (2nd link on the initial post) https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ory-amp-Chart-!

Sort the spreadsheet using income per item. I actually sat down and made a list of items that yield 5 coins per item that I currently have access too. Now I have a general idea of what I can buy for maximum profit. Hope this helps. For the longest I had a hard time keeping over $100,000 but within the last probably 2 weeks I've been improving my income and just got over 700,000 today. I won't do the $500,000 expansion for another 1-3 weeks.
    I have to congratulate you, you really are doing well at the game play earning. I've played for over 2 yrs I'm old but, not that forgetful yet..lol at lvl 34 I was lucky to keep 100,000 banked if that, I just probably spent to much..LOL but your doing great serious I congratulate you.

Here's an example

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast