Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item list including version specific items

Farm Supplier

Item list including version specific items

Hi there,

for some time know I am saving up my coins to buy all the appliances 6 times. When downloading the other versions of the game ,I discovered that there are items connected to a version (you can still buy them but not in the current version).

I was wondering if someone has made a list of all the items (wall hangings and floor items) you can purchase in BS (perhaps including the pareshable items as well).

Thank you for the input!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-18-14 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Discussing third party site
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Farm Supplier
    Im new to this game and i think everything is a mess. I need to download several versions to get to everything. Goals that has expired is still there. They add new things to game and thats great, but why not clear things out and put all items in ONE version.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-18-14 at 10:14 AM. Reason: removed third party forum link

Nightclub Owner
    What I would suggest is that you purchase as many of the appliances from previous versions that you can get your hands on. Someone recently posted a list of all the older versions that android players can still access using amazon. Here is the thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....f-bakery-story

The reason I suggest this is because you can earn 4 gems from mastering the recipes on each of these appliances. Once you have done that, then go ahead and get any decor, chairs, tables etc. from those versions that you want. Get the appliances first since those will take you a while to construct and master.

TL tends to discontinue items. We do not know for sure why this is the case. We suspect it may be to make space available on their servers. So while android players still can access these older versions, appliances and decor, ios players cannot access them at all unless we transfer our games to an android device and get them that way. It would be great if we all could just have all the items available on one version, but this is not the case and I suspect that at some point you might not have access to the items any more either.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-13-14 at 02:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    Listen 2 what bobbyrae is saying. She's an old timer in these games and knows the "ins and outs".

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Acey09 View Post
    Hi there,

for some time know I am saving up my coins to buy all the appliances 6 times. When downloading the other versions of the game . I discovered that there are items connected to a version (you can still buy them but not in the current version).

I was wondering if someone has made a list of all the items (wall hangings and floor items) you can purchase in BS (perhaps including the pareshable items as well).

Thank you for the input!
    Here you go! The list covers a years' worth of updates. The *asterisked* items are the ones you can find in special editions on Android.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-18-14 at 10:16 AM. Reason: edited quote
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Farm Supplier
    Many thanks to all. I have been playing the game for years now, but have only discoverd the forum for a few weeks now. All the tips and trics are awesome. I whish I knew of this forum in the beginning.

I think I am going to make a list myself. Make it more organized.

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Acey09 View Post
    I think I am going to make a list myself. Make it more organized.
    Well, ouch! Lol. Feel free to come back and share the organized version.
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    Well, ouch! Lol. Feel free to come back and share the organized version.

NONONONONOOOOOO!!!! It was not meant to be mean

I am just obsessed with Powerpoint lists. So just to help others as well (since the sucject of other versions and other appliances etc is very hot right now) I will take some time this week to make a list

Of course since I have not finished all goals and do not have all the items/prices I would appriciate it if ohters would edit the list until it is perfected

Fashion Designer
    @Acey09: I tease I encourage you to make a list! Under my concealed teasing was a plea to post it when it's complete--I love meeting other players who take this kind of stuff seriously, as well!

Let us know if we can help fill in any info you might need
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Farm Supplier
    I'm on Android. I can download these old versions, but it doesn't give me any new goals or ovens. What gives?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast