Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Anyone Else Do This....?

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    You can buy that stuff then just put in storage or sell it. I usually put it in storage.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I finished all goals (except a few when I was a newbie and didn't have enough coins), not because of the gems (from new ovens) or the goal prize (and d?cor) but for the "thrill". As a few players mentioned above you'll easily get bored if you aren't interested in the weekly updates (or if they just give you a box when you don't intend to buy) or mastering the recipes. I'm not even level 99 yet and have not mastered all recipes but honestly would have given up BS if not for the goals. Sometimes I wish they last for 2 weeks instead of 1 month!

But I think you raised a fair point about goal ovens - for many weeks I look at the updates and thought "why isn't there a new oven/ mixer that are not goal-related"? In my opinion we've too many d?cor-related items. Not that they're not important - I do like decorating - but ovens, mixers, tables and chairs make the "core" part of a bakery. Yes I'm aware of the gem concern but seriously, even if they give us 10 new ovens/ mixers a year that only translate into 20 gems. How many items can we buy with that? And in any event I don't see how we'll stop buying gems (if we're ever going to get them) if each player get 20 more gems - my guess is that some players will think that it's not enough to buy anything serious and start buying them... just a thought, TL.

There you just explained to everyone how TL earn money BUT thats how it looks for long time members who has finished it all. That also mean TL doesnt care about long time members that actually made them who they are today.

Farm Supplier
    If I like the goal prize I will follow all the way through. Otherwise, I will follow through up until I unlock all the things I wanted, like recipes or a certain decor.

Rhino Keeper
    well, you don't need to place them all in your shop...i admit i am enjoying doing the goal...wether the goal prize is not that pretty but i still like doing it...i am enjoying to get the reward(though i don't really displaying them)...i just keep cooking and cooking and cooking...every goal, i used 5 stoves both rs and bs...i still finish it...i like the new recipes and yes the gems from it.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

I love the goals! They are fun to do and reward you with great items! I thought the st paddys day wallpaper was a bit dull, but I dont really care what my bakery looks like. Hey you know I have to sometimes pay 150,000 for goals but I earn around 80,000 a day so no prob for me! Look you will be missing out on limited time items but it is your bakery, your way! On dragon story I have like 40 goals to complete so I know how you feel. I have not much goals since im level 31 now. Thats why I rush back to do this stuff! The only thing that rushes me offmis that we have a time set and I run out of time sometimes.
    This is Life ♥
    But You Can Change it ♡

I was an on and off player for nearly 2 yrs, which means I'm only level 80 where my friend who started later than me already amassed nearly 20 million and is a level 99 == So when I started again (Nov 2013), I have to regain my flow with the game. I did the Winter Wedding and the Parisian Love goals, but as a result my coin levels never went up. That is why I skipped this St. Patrick's goal hoping to save more coins (the items aren't that good anyway, at least not like the two previous ones)

I think goals are good and as I have started my new bakery recently it really helps me get stuff to decorate my bakery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12