Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mole Mounds Do Not Increase Moles

New Resident

Mole Mounds Do Not Increase Moles

I spent 50 diamonds on a mole mound but it has not increased the number of moles that I see. I thought it was supposed to do that! They are still as sparse as ever. What a waste of diamonds or is there some trick to it I'm missing?
    I also have not gotten anything but coins, no objects, from butterflies in at least 7 days and no shovels in just as many days. I do lots of truck orders every day; 651 orders in 21 days on the farm. I play the game off & on all day & part of the night. Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong or is Storm8 just not giving us enough stuff to play the game enjoyably?

Host(ess)
    I have 3 of those and I really noted an increase from the moment I put them on my farm.
    Try foreclosing your game and restarting it, hope it helps.

Executive Chef
    I bought a second mole mound a couple of days ago and have noticed an increase in their numbers. I have had 2 butterfly ones since their release and always had more butterflies than moles. Now I have 2 of each, they always appear at the same time. So they have made a difference on my farm

Rhino Keeper
    I dont bother buying those, as the rewards are minimal. According to my standings I have completed 54 collections and I have NEVER gotten more than 1 tool from the moles and 1 gem/1000 coins from the butterflies. It's not even worth spending 50 gems to me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    I dont bother buying those, as the rewards are minimal. According to my standings I have completed 54 collections and I have NEVER gotten more than 1 tool from the moles and 1 gem/1000 coins from the butterflies. It's not even worth spending 50 gems to me

I agree. The rewards from completely a mole or a butterfly collection are just not worth spending out in gems to attract more of them.

There are more rewards from collecting from cats and dogs, better to spend gems on those.

Executive Chef
    I have had 100 gems from the butterfly collection!!! Was rather chuffed with that one

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I have had 100 gems from the butterfly collection!!! Was rather chuffed with that one
    Congrats on your 100 gems! I have received 10 tools a couple of times and 2 gems several times from turning in collections. I have also received a gem a number of times from snatching up an individual mole or butterfly. But... I have received far more gems from my dogs - I currently have 8 and feed them all at the same time. There have been a number of times that I have received a gem from 3/8 of the dogs in one feeding, I have also received a quite a number of tools. They are all dogs I purchased with coins - no gems. The gems I earn is how I buy my paint since it seems to be the only way I can get the buggers!

Farm Supplier
    I have never received 100 gems nor multiple tools.

This game is wack sometimes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    Congrats on your 100 gems! I have received 10 tools a couple of times and 2 gems several times from turning in collections. I have also received a gem a number of times from snatching up an individual mole or butterfly. But... I have received far more gems from my dogs - I currently have 8 and feed them all at the same time. There have been a number of times that I have received a gem from 3/8 of the dogs in one feeding, I have also received a quite a number of tools. They are all dogs I purchased with coins - no gems. The gems I earn is how I buy my paint since it seems to be the only way I can get the buggers!
    At the moment, I cannot see myself ever being able to save up enough coins to buy a dog or cat with coins!!! I am struggling to save up 55,000 for a building. I keep telling myself that at some point there will be a time where the money starts coming in. But you are right about the paint. I have nearly broken my finger stabbing so hard in the shop when I see some for sale!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj3757 View Post
    I spent 50 diamonds on a mole mound but it has not increased the number of moles that I see. I thought it was supposed to do that! They are still as sparse as ever. What a waste of diamonds or is there some trick to it I'm missing?
    I also have not gotten anything but coins, no objects, from butterflies in at least 7 days and no shovels in just as many days. I do lots of truck orders every day; 651 orders in 21 days on the farm. I play the game off & on all day & part of the night. Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong or is Storm8 just not giving us enough stuff to play the game enjoyably?
    Make sure that you do not have all ground covered with sidewalks. Moles have to have someplace to pop up. I have not purchased the mole mounds and I see plenty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast