Page 85 of 128 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

Last edited by dragonangel05; 08-23-15 at 05:41 PM.

Okay, my first post in this community (aside from bugs issues) with a question: I just reached over 750 - I started the game late, since I had problems figuring out some stuff - at which the game told me I was now part of the community effort, does that mean there are aprticular things I can/should do?

I'll be very happy to do so if it's needed and I can, but I'll need someone to tell me what that would be. ^^;

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by granzen4 View Post
    I have collected 2933 coins.
    I believe this has been a great event regardless of the outcome.
    I have bred and collected some great dragons over the last ten days such as:
    Helios
    Mercury
    Prism on the nest one
    Lacewing
    Pyramid
    Cleo
    Mummy
    Cherry blossom
    Leprechaun
    4 leaf
    Celtic

I too hope we reach the goal and will continue to farm, battle, quest and breed.

I wish I could donate equinox as I already have one also have an extra lacewing on the nest.
    I have been trying for Mercury for a while, just lots of waters, but I remembered someone said that it seems like breeding luck increases during tournaments or events. When I saw you had gotten one, I went back to den, and got one on third try! woo hoo! Now I just need Dark Angel to round out my diamonds! Happy Dance!
    I have been speed breeding a bit, and will continue to do so until the end of the event. I'm also sending out quest every 4 hours and planting non stop. Since I plant Rushrooms when I'm awake, I've also been evolving my new dragons more, & have gotten 3 or 4 platinums already, & traded them for gems. ( I had no empty habitats, just room for 1 white!) I think I might squeeze out one more before it's gone. The mining gave lots of extra food,too- but more on the land expansion side.
    My current total is 3258
    Community current total is 190,595,892 and still going up!
    Hang in there everyone, and good luck!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshiNoMiya View Post
    Okay, my first post in this community (aside from bugs issues) with a question: I just reached over 750 - I started the game late, since I had problems figuring out some stuff - at which the game told me I was now part of the community effort, does that mean there are aprticular things I can/should do?

I'll be very happy to do so if it's needed and I can, but I'll need someone to tell me what that would be. ^^;
    It means that you are now eligable to collect the community prizes as well as your personal prizes. You don't need to do anything different but just keep planting food, always have something on your nest to hatch and do the quest every 4 hours.

If you do battles, you can also battle hourly.

Good luck.

Executive Chef

Just keep doing what you've been doing!
    As often as you can:
    Harvest food, Breed Dragons, Do Quest for coins, and Battle in Arena for coins (&masks). If you can afford it, keep nest(s) full by buying Air or Water Dragons between Breedings(or speed breed).
    You are adding to the community total, so just watch it go up with the rest of us as we try to reach enough to get the final prize: Sphinx dragon!
    The other prizes should already be in your storage.
    Congratulations! If you reach 900, you get the Pyramid Dragon. If you can reach 1800, you get Cleopatra, but that would require spending some gold, probably quite a bit at this point.
    Good Luck on Pyramid!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper

Grats, By reaching 750 you just scored the Palm tree and Mummy dragon.

Everyone's now hoping for the Sphinx but we need to reach 252 Million in the next 2 days 7 hours

Just keep contributing coins:

Farming = 1 coin per hour per farm
    Breeding = 1 coin per hour the egg needs to hatch (wait or speed up)
    Arena = 1 coin for each battle you win
    Air dragon Quest = 4 coins
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

@ciarjen @jim23cash @dubbletooteeyef - thank you all for your answers.

I just reached level 29 so I don't think I can make it to battle level before the end of the event, but the rest I am doing like clockwork. I am pretty sure I can make it to the pyramid dragon, then I'll have to see how far it is to the next item. The last personal one I'm pretty sure is out of reach, since I don't buy gold.

Maybe I - and everybody else - get lucky and we make the last community goal.
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

Host(ess)
    it will difficult to get 252 000 000 coins for community and get the last dragon

Executive Chef
    I am now having 2200 and it seems we r not going to get the spinex dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am now having 2200 and it seems we r not going to get the spinex dragon

You don't know that....it could all change in the next couple of days.

I already have a space in my habitat waiting for Sphinx