Page 78 of 128 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I don't understand how anyone can believe that TL doubled the coin reward in battle lottery because they wanted to help - it is business to them, and doubling the reward gives more of an incentive to bother entering arena, more reason to use gold...they're not in this for popularity LOL! And that is ok ofc, they're running a nice lil game while making money, but plz don't go all mushy thanking them - you're already paying their salary!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can believe that TL doubled the coin reward in battle lottery because they wanted to help - it is business to them, and doubling the reward gives more of an incentive to bother entering arena, more reason to use gold...they're not in this for popularity LOL! And that is ok ofc, they're running a nice lil game while making money, but plz don't go all mushy thanking them - you're already paying their salary!
    I understand that TL is a business, and that they have salaries to pay. I buy gold to support this game that I love. I don't expect something for nothing. I also know that it's in their best interest if we come closer to getting the total, because more of us will be willing to pay a smaller amount at the end than a larger amount.
    I was also taught to be polite, even if I sometimes forget that when I get upset.
    Having said all of that, and knowing that TL is informed about what is written here, I would rather they know that I am enjoying the challenge, that I'm not giving up, and that I appreciate any chances they give us to come closer to the prize we are all trying to get. I will also appreciate any other help that they give us in this challenge.
    Your negative attitude and comments are unhelpful at best, and could actually impact people's behavior at worst. If enough people say something is impossible enough times, it can make others think "Why bother trying".
    Personally, I'm trying to keep it positive, be grateful for the new adventure & prizes, and welcome any assistance TL might offer to make this challenge a success.
    And most importantly, it's my right to "go all mushy" on them if I want. Just as it obviously is your right to complain constantly and be negative.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Well you are right ofc, go as mushy as you like jim23cash - it's all how you want to look at things, and we are all different - myself i may see straight through things in a more realistic cynical way, and demand more before i go soft, but if you are happy as is that's...probably better even! So keep up the good job!

My hidden oasis is also Mia... Not sure how to force close... I've restarted multiple times but no help... Frustrating...

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I got an extra pyramid but my hidden oasis is hiding from me.... I had a message saying it was in my storage but it's not there

EDIT: force closed and it's turned up ....yay!!
    How do you force close?... My oasis is missing... Already restarted etc... No luck...

Rhino Keeper
    I think TL wants this event to end well as much as we do. Not because it's a mushy sentiment but because it IS good business. The more likely we stay interested till the end the more likely we are to spend gold.

I too buy gold with real money for this game. I got the game for free for starters. And for the amount of enjoyment and entertainment I have gotten out of it, it is still very cheap entertainment. If I wasn't having fun I would never have spent a nickel on it.

I'm sorry to see people getting disheartened with the event. I see islands this morning where people have stopped farming.

And I understand this May have something to do with the current glitches. I'm still playing hopefully and getting all the coins I can. Where I spend gold is about getting the dragons I want. Extra coins is just a secondary bonus for that.

Cynicism gets us nothing. We can still finish this event with dignity.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by williamthomasdragons View Post
    How do you force close?... My oasis is missing... Already restarted etc... No luck...
    On iphone, close game, double click on home button (round button at bottom of screen). This opens a list of currently open programs. Find Dragon Story, and hold finger on icon until it starts to wiggle and has a red minus (-) in the corner. Tap the minus on icon and it will force closed the game. To close this, hit home button once. At this point, you may want to restart your phone also. When you go back in, it will open game like for the first time each day.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by jim23cash; 03-22-14 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Forgot a step.

[QUOTE=Originally Posted by williamthomasdragons
    How do you force close?... My oasis is missing... Already restarted etc... No luck...[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    On iphone, close game, double click on home button (round button at bottom of screen). This opens a list of currently open programs. Find Dragon Story, and hold finger on icon until it starts to wiggle and has a red minus (-) in the corner. Tap the minus on icon and it will force closed the game. To close this, hit home button once. At this point, you may want to restart your phone also. When you go back in, it will open game like for the first time each day.
    Good Luck!
    If you are on IOS7 - to close an app, you simply swipe upwards on the thumbnail to dismiss it. You still have to double-tap the Home button to bring up the list of running apps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by XperiaXYZ View Post
    If you are on IOS7 - to close an app, you simply swipe upwards on the thumbnail to dismiss it. You still have to double-tap the Home button to bring up the list of running apps.
    Thanks! I'm not on 7 yet. (;

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Community total 167,509,773. Gone up around 5 mil in the last hour!!
    Either thats when everyone's awake or TL threw some in the pot

76.45 Hours remaining
    80,868,649 Coins left to get
    1,057,798 Coins per hour required

And Im guessing everyones asleep now

7.87 Hours since last check
    3,411,254 Added since last check
    433,634 per hour
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 03-22-14 at 06:07 AM.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.