Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1279

Thread: Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

Yes, everyone, send that email! I just received my Sphinx dragon after writing to them yesterday. The response was very quick. Thank you AutumnScot for steering me in the right direction and to kooky panda for reminding everyone to do the same!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectDragon View Post
    Yes, everyone, send that email! I just received my Sphinx dragon after writing to them yesterday. The response was very quick. Thank you AutumnScot for steering me in the right direction and to kooky panda for reminding everyone to do the same!
    Glad I could help

Fashion Designer
    I emailed them and was told I did not qualify. Despite receiving that "congratulations!" Pop up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I emailed them and was told I did not qualify. Despite receiving that "congratulations!" Pop up.
    The congratulations pop up was a generic one ..... If you didn't collect 750 coins you do not qualify for any of the community prizes.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    The congratulations pop up was a generic one ..... If you didn't collect 750 coins you do not qualify for any of the community prizes.
    What sort of game sends out congratulations messages to people who do not qualify? What is the point of that? It is completely misleading.

Farm Supplier
    I rec'd mummy, sphinx, oasis, palm tree & pyramid, shouldn't I have gotten the pyramid dragon, sarcophagus and cleopatra dragon??? I didn't see how many coins I earned at the end of the event!! Also, has anyone tried breeding with the Egyptian dragons? I just tried breeding my sphinx dragon & diamond, I got 16 hrs does anyone know what it will be ?

Quote Originally Posted by tezcatlo View Post
    I rec'd mummy, sphinx, oasis, palm tree & pyramid, shouldn't I have gotten the pyramid dragon, sarcophagus and cleopatra dragon??? I didn't see how many coins I earned at the end of the event!! Also, has anyone tried breeding with the Egyptian dragons? I just tried breeding my sphinx dragon & diamond, I got 16 hrs does anyone know what it will be ?

It sounds like you received at least 750 coins which made you eligible for the community prizes: the palm tree, mummy, and sphinx.

To get the personal prizes you had to meet those individual coin goals:
    Pyramid 100 coins
    Hidden Oasis 400 coins
    Pyramid dragon 900 coins
    Sphinx statue 1400 coins
    Cleopatra dragon 1800 coins

So it sounds like you got between 750 and 900 coins, not quite getting enough for Pyramid and the rest. Look at the first page of this thread to see in game screenshots which make it really clear.

As to your egg you have gotten the blue moon dragon, congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    What sort of game sends out congratulations messages to people who do not qualify? What is the point of that? It is completely misleading.
    Just saying what happened... They have done the same thing with other contest results as well. I don't think it's misleading as all the way though the event you were told that to qualify for community prizes you needed 750 coins
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought 1,400 gold (instead of buying myself bulk Easter eggs I'm getting a dragon!) to buy Sphinx dragon for 1,100 gold & I've bought him 5 times and each time I put him in the habitat my game re loads & he's gone & my gold is back... Why is this happening???????? I bought gold to get Sphinx I know he's not in the shop but I can still buy him in my dragon album.. I better be able to get him or I won't be happy...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jesskiee View Post
    I just bought 1,400 gold (instead of buying myself bulk Easter eggs I'm getting a dragon!) to buy Sphinx dragon for 1,100 gold & I've bought him 5 times and each time I put him in the habitat my game re loads & he's gone & my gold is back... Why is this happening???????? I bought gold to get Sphinx I know he's not in the shop but I can still buy him in my dragon album.. I better be able to get him or I won't be happy...
    I am not sure if you can buy this dragon from the album, but I will flag this over to check.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request