Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter has 110 coins so far, so both of us together have a total of 295 coins

Fashion Designer
    I've got 130. The Pisces dragon has defeated me 4 times. I'm fairly new to the game, maybe I don't have a dragon that can beat it...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I've got 166 so far wish there was a tally of some sort to see how far along we are
    I think 2000 coins or so. They dont want to scare us with the nr or to let us to elaborate a strategy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I've got 166 so far wish there was a tally of some sort to see how far along we are
    Per the Dragon Story wiki, the individual prizes are: 100 coins - Pyramid decoration; 400 coins - Hidden Oasis habitat; 900 coins - Pyramid Dragon; 1400 coins Sphinx Statue decoration; 1800 coins - Cleopatra Dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    I've got 130. The Pisces dragon has defeated me 4 times. I'm fairly new to the game, maybe I don't have a dragon that can beat it...
    Try red, mythic, cosmic,champion. Try to avoid dragons with yellow, purple or fairytale mix inside. And check the tournament thread to see what others use. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    I have less coins then u and i know its not nice for a girl to drink beer even if its virtual Dont neglect ur dog or ur gf for a mummy and a sphinx!
    sorry dear ! my bad ! i thought you were a "dude" ) i wont neglect them.. that's my point. i usually spend 8 to 10 hours at the hospital/med university ( in 3 months i'm going to graduate ...after 6 looong years ) and i rarely get online during this period of time. i get home in the evening being already tired, i spend some time with my gf ( hopefully future fiancee ), walk my little doggy and after that i can enjoy some DS time...so there is not that much time for me playing this game. However, I hope i can finish this summoning or whatever it is because i really like the sphinx dragon ! and i really need to get something nice after my 46th fail trying for celtic.

@ everyone else: thank you guys ! i really appreciate it ! i thought i have no chance to get these dragons. keep positing your progress... i am sure this will help other players like it helped me

my progress : 172 coins on my main account
    102 coins on my gf account

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    sorry dear ! my bad ! i thought you were a "dude" ) i wont neglect them.. that's my point. i usually spend 8 to 10 hours at the hospital/med university ( in 3 months i'm going to graduate ...after 6 looong years ) and i rarely get online during this period of time. i get home in the evening being already tired, i spend some time with my gf ( hopefully future fiancee ), walk my little doggy and after that i can enjoy some DS time...so there is not that much time for me playing this game. However, I hope i can finish this summoning or whatever it is because i really like the sphinx dragon ! and i really need to get something nice after my 46th fail trying for celtic.

@ everyone else: thank you guys ! i really appreciate it ! i thought i have no chance to get these dragons. keep positing your progress... i am sure this will help other players like it helped me

my progress : 172 coins on my main account
    102 coins on my gf account
    If you plant scaly pears that will be 120 a day x 13 days left is 1560 coins, you will also get some from hatching and quests - if you have multiple nests buy water dragons to keep on empty nests, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to get the dragons with out checking during the day. They have it set up so that it is optional to keep checking thru the day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    If you plant scaly pears that will be 120 a day x 13 days left is 1560 coins, you will also get some from hatching and quests - if you have multiple nests buy water dragons to keep on empty nests, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to get the dragons with out checking during the day. They have it set up so that it is optional to keep checking thru the day.
    Yes, i know its very nice in theory. My timer says 12 d and few hrs.And i need to breed some dragons i dont like or need because love fail is only 5 hrs.Well, ill keep some gold... just in case

Rhino Keeper
    I have 210 coins.
    Sped up a couple of breedings.

1800 total doesn't sound that bad to me.
    My Air is always out Questing, farms going non stop and there's always something on the nest. I only have 1 nest.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, the only one of those I have is red. I'm pretty new. But thanks, I'll try it!