Page 70 of 128 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

i also missing the mummy dragon !!! pls give me back ..

Rhino Keeper
    I've been breeding/harvesting crops/questing/battling as fast as I can...just hit 1000 coins, is there anything else I can do (other than spending gold)? Don't think I'm going to make it to cleopatra

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellaslair View Post
    I've been breeding/harvesting crops/questing/battling as fast as I can...just hit 1000 coins, is there anything else I can do (other than spending gold)? Don't think I'm going to make it to cleopatra

If you are not spending gold it is a fairly set number of coins you will receive. One coin per hour of breeding, farming and questing. And then a few coins per day from battling if you can do it.

Having said that your coin total is low, perhaps you have missed some opportunities to collect. Both my accounts are over 1500 coins with no gold speeding anything up.

Executive Chef
    I now have 4743 coins across all my families accounts. We need to pick up the pace if we are to win Sphinx.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellaslair View Post
    Same here! Almost ready to hit 1000.

Executive Chef
    I'm at 2374. Still planting, breeding and battling all I can.
    Attitude is infectious, so lets try to stay positive. Just keep doing what you can, and hope that we can pull it off in the end!
    I think that maybe the folks that aren't on the forum are the ones we need to reach. Maybe when visiting neighbors, we could encourage them to continue building community coin balance, or encourage them to join us here. Any thoughts on that?
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dhridocjr View Post
    I have send an email to TL, how do I know if they are response back.
    Can someone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pielcanela76 View Post
    Please! Can somebody help me here?
    I collected already the Mummy Dragon, I got it on one nest and other two more eggs that I was hatching. I closed the Application to go out. When I came back and signed in tonight all 3 eggs from the nest were gone, including the Mummy. My Pyramid dragon that was already in level 4th Went back to the egg on the nest ready to be hatched. The Mummy and the other two disappeared but I still have the check mark on the quest from the Egypt Application icon that confirms that I completed what was required to earn the Mummy Dragon. Where did my eggs go? The 3 of them disappeared. Why did that happen? Can anyone get me some help with this obvious technical app problem? How can I get my eggs back?
    Quote Originally Posted by ahkenkenz View Post
    What is TL email address ? My mummy and cleopatra are missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueclover291 View Post
    My mummy is missing....... should i post here or where?
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessa0914 View Post
    i also missing the mummy dragon !!! pls give me back ..
    Current bug thread
    Mummy dragon disappeared!

Send an email Support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I have 1439 on 2nd account, and 1883 on main for a total of 3322,

I love that Egyptian Adventure Event. The decoration and the dragons are beautiful and
    a big altervation to all other Habits, decoration and Dragons.
    But it's a great pity, that the habit is only for 4 dragons because the ANUBIS dragon will
    also fit perfectly to them!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope it will be possible to buy a second habit after the Event?????
    Last edited by Tarina22; 03-21-14 at 06:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarina22 View Post
    I love that Egyptian Adventure Event. The decoration and the dragons are beautiful and
    a big altervation to all other Habits, decoration and Dragons.
    But it's a great pity, that the habit is only for 4 dragons because the ANUBIS dragon will
    also fit perfectly to them!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope it will be possible to buy a second habit after the Event?????
    The Anubis dragon won't fit into the habitat because it's diamond and purple. The hidden oasis is only for Egypt dragons. And Egypt dragons can only be got from the world event, only one of each. So you can't have more than 4 dragons to fit in the habitat. I don't think it will be available later on. It is a beautiful habitat, though.