Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Tournament- Sentinel Dragon- IOS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Try Kitsune, Virtue, and for me it was Unicorn Epic of Anubis fell with a blow to nirvana. Good luck against Anubis
    Thanks I know in percentage gas Quetzal and Unicorn most but I have no Unicorn yet , now not important

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Congratz to victory, and sorry that it was so rough for you. I disagree with paying money to use in such crappy combat system, but also think you did the right thing finishing it with Ultimate - no use continuing fighting when all fun is gone. I beat Sentinel with Magic baby so it's all random anyway, and very annoying... Oh well, as long as i'm not forced to buy gold to afford Ultimates i guess it's ok really- i play other lotteries too now and then and in those i can't buy victory at all....
    I just got over her understanding and trostfollen words. Hearty thank you they have given me so much joy with it words. Very special big thank you

Executive Chef
    Lost something like sixteen matches to sentinel and finally got him using rainbow epic, B++B, with three hours left. I did ultimate immortal in round 25--I was stuck on 98 helmets then and couldn't craft templar until immortal was out of the way--but I don't mind spending a little gold on dragons that look pretty, and sentinel looks awesome in epic.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on sentinel I only have 10 gold and the tournament ends in a couple hours. Any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    For cleo in this order:champs, kaleido,lightning, avatar,black swan,clockwork,clown
    Good luck!
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    Out of those, I only had lightning to work with. I feel like if it were a higher level it might have gone over a bit better. I was so close with it too. Still stuck on Cleo, so I'm thinking maybe having a Sentinel just wasn't meant to be this time. I only have about...two hours left.

I hope we see it again though, I'll have my dragons whipped into shape by then. I'm a sucker for purple dragons

Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    I'm on sentinel I only have 10 gold and the tournament ends in a couple hours. Any suggestions
    Try some babies. Some have beaten him with magic, water, royal. I had 20 battles before beating him with level 3 platinum.
    Good luck hope you can win.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    I beat it 1st try with wild BMM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJelly77 View Post
    Some got it with magic, try him!

But what did you use for Angel?
    I'm sorry! I only saw your post just now. I used ULT because I couldn't beat Angel either.

Yay! I finally got Sentinel with..... Lvl 1 forest!!! With less than 2 hours left! ((And over a dozen losses)). I'm so excited! This is a gorgeous dragon/champion. It'll make a perfect addition to my Bladewing ((my only other champ..))

Thank you to ALL who posted your results. It helped out so much.
    Congrats to everyone who has already won && good luck to everyone still battling!

Try babies. I finally beat him with a lvl 1 forest!