Thread: ios 7.1 + cs = works?

ios 7.1 + cs = works?

It looks like ios 7.1 is out now. Has anyone installed it yet and can confirm that CS works? Please don't reply if you haven't actually tested it yourself. I'm ONLY interested in hearing first-hand experience. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Tried it out on my iPad retina,works fine,as all my TL games do.will do iPhone 4 in an hour

Thanks for your reply mamareader02! Which iphone4 do you have if you don't mind? I've read that ios 7.1 is suppose to give noticeable performance increases to older iphone 4's, and I wonder if that's 1) true and 2) is reflected in CS gameplay. When my iphone 4 was running ios 6.1.3, it was quick & snappy. Installing ios 7 made it slow & crappy in general, and because of that made playing games like CS aggravating a lot of the time due to lag. I'm hoping 7.1 doesn't break anything and actually improves that but after being kicked in the privates going from ios 6.1.3 to 7.0, I'm not willing to risk getting kicked like that again. I'm not going to install 7.1 until I'm certain it's not going to degrade my phone performance further.

Executive Chef
    I have regular boring iphone4,will post back later to see if everything is ok there.i only use phone for on the go gaming,but even if games somehow get messed up,logging in through REstaurant would fix all(even if you don't play it,just use it as a log in to the rest of your TL games)

I also have an iphone 4 and i upgraded ios and castle story works fine for me.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

Banned
    ipad update working fine with CS Ipad 2

Rhino Keeper
    Works fine both on phone and ipad

Rhino Keeper
    Works fine on iPad mini retina with IOS 7.1

Works fine on iPad 4 with IOS 7.1