Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 3-12-14

Rhino Keeper
    st.patrick's not my fave...i will love if anything for spring...well, i bought that leprechaun party coz its for coin and its a bit looks better to display for a while than that harp lady reward...so ugly. it always tempting me to buy box...but i don't like to get disappointed lol...i am fine and happy just to see you guys sharing the pic of what you got from box lol...
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHikari View Post
    Everyone is disappointed with these updates. For people unwilling to spend cash, they don't even count. But unfortunately TL has never really cared if we're happy or not. /in a bitter mood
    Not everyone is disappointed with the updates, some like the St. Patty decor and just because the past two updates didn't fit for you doesn't mean ALL the updates TL puts out are bad. I personally like the St. Patty stuff except for the box this week, but can always look forward to next week.

What bothered me was when you said "For people unwilling to spend cash, they don't even count." I'm one of the many who don't spend cash on this game, happy to play it for FREE and the few FREE gems. Most importantly the weekly updates they put out that many players look forward to. I'm not gaining anything from playing the game besides for fun and good neighbors from around the world. I understand players who chose to pay for gems keep the game running and supports it, but its a choice to pay or not.

Anyways I appreciate and grateful for the weekly updates, some I like some I don't. I'll look forward to next weeks surprise TL, like others maybe more lovely spring.
    Once you lick the frosting off a cupcake it becomes a Muffin.
    And Muffins are healthy!

♡ You've been Muffin ♡

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Updated my Irish corner with new stuff from the box I think it's improved it a bit. I won't bother trying to get the fountain or piano. Had enough of pianos and fountains!

I like the table and the cat and dog With my luck, I'd get the first place item. Smh.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSouffle View Post
    Not everyone is disappointed with the updates, some like the St. Patty decor and just because the past two updates didn't fit for you doesn't mean ALL the updates TL puts out are bad. I personally like the St. Patty stuff except for the box this week, but can always look forward to next week.

... I understand players who chose to pay for gems keep the game running and supports it, but its a choice to pay or not...
    I like a lot of the decor for St. Patty's. And the ice cream update was really cute, too!

Yeah, I think some of the decor they come out with is wacky, tacky, or just ugly, but I think there's something for everyone at some point. And I don't even mind spending money on gems when they go on sale. I really enjoy the game and I'll spend maybe $5/week and just save them up until I see something I like.

I used to play this on an iPod touch when it was still pretty new... the decor back then did not have any variety, so I'm just happy there are always new things to choose from, even if I have to wait a few weeks to see something I like.

Executive Chef
    Don't speak for everyone!
    I'm not disappointed with these updates and the only one that's disappointed me recently is the hockey themed stuff from a few weeks ago. I quite like the stuff from this week's box and I'm sure many others do too.

I don't like the updates every week but I get over it and just don't buy anything if I don't like anything. At least there's always next week to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHikari View Post
    Everyone is disappointed with these updates. For people unwilling to spend cash, they don't even count. But unfortunately TL has never really cared if we're happy or not. /in a bitter mood

Quote Originally Posted by dreamspooky View Post
    I like a lot of the decor for St. Patty's. And the ice cream update was really cute, too!

I used to play this on an iPod touch when it was still pretty new... the decor back then did not have any variety, so I'm just happy there are always new things to choose from, even if I have to wait a few weeks to see something I like.
    I agree~ the ice cream update was quite cute indeed! and your bakery must look super cute with all the pretty past decor though o.o so jelly lolz
    Once you lick the frosting off a cupcake it becomes a Muffin.
    And Muffins are healthy!

♡ You've been Muffin ♡

Host(ess)
    I really like St Paddy's Day so was really happy with the box. But I only had 3rd or 4th place items: 4 cats, 1 dog, 3 cookie tables, 1 clover pot, 1 couch and 2 pots of gold. Spent a fortune, and really wanted either the fountain, piano, or parade!

Fashion Designer
    The marching band is so cute If it was LTO, I'd snatch it up ASAP!!

Host(ess)
    Tried the box and got the shamrock fountain (2nd) and the Lucky clover (4th).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSouffle View Post
    I agree~ the ice cream update was quite cute indeed! and your bakery must look super cute with all the pretty past decor though o.o so jelly lolz
    I actually stopped playing when I lost my iPod touch. : o But the game was still really new so there wasn't all the cute stuff I see in bakeries now. I wish I had redownloaded sooner because some of the stuff is so pretty!

I forgot all about this game until a few months ago.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast