Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stock piling food

Recently switched from Android back to IOS with my newbie second bakery due to ghost customers:

When I had chairs laid out, I was slowly losing food and earning even though my bakery was closed.

Solution: Kept storing the chairs, jammed the door whilst stockpiling, to prevent the food disappearing.

Got tired of doing that repeatedly, so I switched devices.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by truelavenderblue View Post

Solution: Kept storing the chairs, jammed the door whilst stockpiling, to prevent the food disappearing. .
    The mods will keep telling u that these games weren't meant 2 b played w doors blocked, jammed, or closed. This causes a QUICK SALE OR GHOSTS 2 ENTER AS SOON AS THE DOORS R REOPENED AND U SAY BYE BYE TO FOOD.thats y u can't keep ur food stockpiled. Ur defeating all the hard work and time uve put in.

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't see the advantage to have food piling up on counters, being a bakery, you should sell "fresh" food....

I saw someone said she's so bored to see her food stacked up there for months,
    I think as long as there are food on counters is good enough,
    if you really like to stock food, block the door is ok, this is like when we have a bad layout, customers cannot get in and you got no sale,
    but don't block the door with a cash register, you are still in business even you cannot see your customers, this is the "take away" mode

Quote Originally Posted by pnkrosebud View Post
    Maybe it's because i'm using Android, but i see alot of my neighbors that have millions of foods on their so many counters. How do people achieve this? i i only have 4 or 5 counters out and i keep running out of food. I'd love to have a million of food too, even if i have 18 stoves out i still can't get that many counters with stock piled food. Closing the door isn't an option. Maybe i should just be satisfied with 4 or 5 counters.
    Im guessing you just want to stock pile and not too worry about making most amount of profit per day. Players achieve the many pile of food by baking recipes with the most quantity of servings. For example:

In the morning (6/7am) Start with baking Sweet Potato Pie (4,000 servings in 20hrs) on all 18 ovens > serve the next morning > make Key Lime Pie (2,300 servings in 6hrs) > serve > Key Lime Pie again > serve > then make Watermelon Cake (3,500 servings in 12 hrs) > brings you to the next morning.

Continue by choosing another recipe with large number of servings like say... Lemon Pie if you don't have time to check every few hours or Blue Berry Buckle. Hope this helps & works with your schedule =] Have a lovely day.
    Once you lick the frosting off a cupcake it becomes a Muffin.
    And Muffins are healthy!

♡ You've been Muffin ♡

Executive Chef
    Wow I wish I had this problem! Maybe the OP isn't mastering recipes and just cooking here and there.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    Couldn't see the advantage to have food piling up on counters, being a bakery, you should sell "fresh" food....
    Perfect Mytsa! Ghahahaha!!!
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Executive Chef
    If you want stocked piled food ... Put all but one of your chairs in storage or turn them so they don't face the table. (I didn't read every post, not sure if someone already said this).

I agree with other posts, I prefer to sell my food (rather than stocked pile). But to each his own

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Just keep making food. And if you get it as a gift accept it. I know some people hate it. But I dont care. And the beef stew and cappachino that takes forever to cook I think are awesome gifts.

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    If you do not have anywhere for people to sit they leave angry and your rating goes down.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyMtnGirl View Post
    If you do not have anywhere for people to sit they leave angry and your rating goes down.
    I agree w u. Turning ur chairs around is almost as bad as closing ur doors. Just keep cooking. I cook 24/7 no matter what so I never run out of food. It all depends on how many devices u have, what you're cooking-how long it takes-the # of plates, ur store's configuration and ur lvl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast