Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: stock piling food

stock piling food

Maybe it's because i'm using Android, but i see alot of my neighbors that have millions of foods on their so many counters. How do people achieve this? i i only have 4 or 5 counters out and i keep running out of food. I'd love to have a million of food too, even if i have 18 stoves out i still can't get that many counters with stock piled food. Closing the door isn't an option. Maybe i should just be satisfied with 4 or 5 counters.

Executive Chef
    usually it begins to pile up by itself if you have more than ~10 ovens.
    try cooking higher level recipes (from the end of the list on the regular oven), they produce loads of food

Nightclub Owner
    You have 18 ovens and still can't stockpile food? Wow... Give me a second while i unblow my mind.

Are you cooking every day? Try cooking recipes that are not one day recipes and that have 1,500 or more servings. That should do the trick.

Just make sure your serving per day is larger than the serving you sell per day. Like, if your bakery layout allows you to sell 45,000 plates, then you should cook at least recipes that yield at least (45000/18 = 2500) per oven. Hope that helps!

Executive Chef
    Here are my suggestions:

1. Cook your highest level recipes from the basic stove.

2. Always have something being cooked and try to pick up food when it's done, rather than let it rot. Don't leave your appliances unoccupied, they should always have something on them cooking. On days you don't have time to touch the game at all, use the 22h or 2day recipes, but save those for busy days when you can't play. Use shorter recipes on days you can play.

3. Cook the exact same recipe or two (shorter for day, if needed and longer for night) and stick with it until the recipe is mastered.

4. Never block your door.

5. Make sure to always use the maximum amount of appliance slots you have.

I've had way too much food on counters for some years now and it never sells out. Listed above is my playstyle and the reason I can go on weeks or even months without cooking anything at all.

Farm Supplier
    What I do with 18 appliances:

1. I am still busy mastering all dishes, so I always have 6 appliances for those (not so hot) dishes. They usually are between 1,5 and 4 coins per plate and 2k-4k plates per recipe. I only have 6 hour dishes left to master, so I preduce on average: 6 app. x 3k plates = 18k plates x 6/24 hours = 72k plates per 24 hours. Worth 72k plates x 2,75 = 198k coins

2. If there are recipe goals the 6 appliances from point 1 are used your those dishes.

3. My other 12 appliances are used for Red Velvet Cake. This takes 22 hours, 1.225 plates per dish, but will yield 12 coins per plate. On average it will give you 12 app. x 1.225 plates = 14.700 plates per 22 hours and around 16k per 24 hours. Worth: 16k plates x 12 = 192k coins

This is a lot of math. But just to summarize:

I sell 45k plates per day. I have 10 counters. that means I sell 4.500 plates of each dish.
    9 counters have an average of 2,75 coins per plate. 4.500 x 9 x 2,75 = 111.375 coins per 24 hours
    1 counter is RVC with 12 coins per plate. 4.500 x 12 = 54.000 coins per 24 hours.

Total I gain 165.375 coins per 24 hours.

It would be better to only produce RVC (45k x 12 = 540.000 coins per 24 hours). However since you only produce 24k plates per 24 hours and you sell 45k per 24, you would not produce enough and would out sell after 12 hours.

Now I produce 72k + 16k = 88k plates per day. Having 43k plates in stock after 24 hours (you buils up your stock 43k plates per day this way).

This is not very profit directed. But since I really want the gems for mastering the dishes, this is how i do it. Also I am building up stock, so that after all my dishes are masterd, I can only produce RVC and I will not run out of stock very fast!

pff..... this has been a lot of calculation, and it opened my eyes a bit to my profit per day (which is not that high). So every I still keep on learning!
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Farm Supplier
    Oh boy! Is there something i dont like, its math! But what i can see by just looking at all recepies is that you earn more by dishes that doesnt take that long. So why do you cook RVC that take 22 hours? Or you havent mastered the dish yet?

Right now im very active so it will be a pain to do the 1 and 2 days dishes.

A way to stock food is to have less chairs they can sit on lol

Farm Supplier
    I think I leave that up to Bobbyrae to explain! Ghahahaha
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zerpiah View Post
    Oh boy! Is there something i dont like, its math! But what i can see by just looking at all recepies is that you earn more by dishes that doesnt take that long. So why do you cook RVC that take 22 hours? Or you havent mastered the dish yet?
    RVC earns 12 coins per plate. Without doing any math, one can see that making rvc helps you to earn a lot more money in a shorter space of time if you have more counters of rvc out than any other food.
    People who don't like millions of servings of food sitting on counters not going anywhere for ages and ages (like, say, me) prefer to cook rvc and hot apple cider and gingerbread cookies because they don't have that many servings, are high profit and they sell off pretty quickly, thus leaving space in our bakeries for other pretty stuff

Right now I have a few appliances to master in bakery. Once that is done I will go back to making RVC again. I have only the two new appliances to master in restaurant (and one monster oven) so once I have those two mastered I go back to making stuffed mushroom and peking duck and spreading them out on my counters since those make the best profit.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-11-14 at 09:33 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Yes if we just look at less stockings the recepies you have named is good. But if we look at money they are not. And XP i have noticed doesnt matter because we will all reach lvl 99 quite fast anyway. Hope they will add some more later.

You can always throw food away. The food you made from goals or from finish recepies. Food you dont really want. Just so you can earn money on the other food. I wish they had like where you could hide your food behind things so the customers couldnt reach it. That way you could decide what food to sell and what food to save.
    Last edited by maguar; 03-11-14 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast