View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

208 66.88%
  • Permanent short adventures

172 55.31%
  • Cabbage recipes

81 26.05%
  • Fairy god mother

102 32.80%
  • Elementals - pets or monsters

71 22.83%
  • Tea - plant and recipes

70 22.51%
  • Thief

38 12.22%
  • Upgraded storage cellar - hold more items

93 29.90%
  • Cherry tree

78 25.08%
  • New gift options, eg living wood

173 55.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

Rhino Keeper
    I did vote for a third kitchen but what I would really like is a grocery shop where we can turn wheat into flour, cane into sugar, cocoa into chocolate and perhaps apples into cider for Thurston. Happy with the two kitchens I have to prepare items but sometimes the time converting raw materials into components is boring.

Executive Chef
    How about up grading schools to add more energy to them,, every week seems like some thing gets added to our castle and the energy level never changes,,, so we have to ..be careful what we chose to do... Not to consume up all our energy, So by added more energy to the schools ... We doing some thing with out added ,, some thing to our game which we don't have space for... And we need energy. How does this sounds.. I hope I made sense ,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    I did vote for a third kitchen but what I would really like is a grocery shop where we can turn wheat into flour, cane into sugar, cocoa into chocolate and perhaps apples into cider for Thurston. Happy with the two kitchens I have to prepare items but sometimes the time converting raw materials into components is boring.
    We have markets that's a great idea.,, for them to do some thing like that,,, or have our markets drop stuff like that

Farm Supplier
    something I'd like to see is an item that repels monsters. Sometimes I like monsters because I need them for supplies, but sometimes they will not leave me alone and show up every.single.time I click on something. Energy is in short supply, and it sucks to needlessly waste in on monsters just to get the 'you can't only any more of ____' message

Rhino Keeper
    As you can tell from the multiple multi-quotes, I spent a bit too much time on the computer this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    How about a Wood elf?
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless
    Love this too! GREAT ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    And yes, all the cabbage does is take up space in my inventory until the occasional goal needing it arises. Sauerkraut, anyone? We might need a salt block and some mason jars...
    Ok, thinking of the salt block made me of deer (not reindeer, mind you, I know we already did that). Maybe a glimmer deer (or hart, if you prefer). If the cows can drop prime cut, it could drop venison to be used in a recipe in the third kitchen (hint-hint). I like parentheses (can you tell?).

Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    For Easter, we need a quest so we can all earn a bunny.
    I like this idea. A bunny with a hutch, perhaps? Or even just a bunny without a habitat. But not a ginormous gaudy bunny. Please. We can use flower petals to color eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    I did vote for a third kitchen but what I would really like is a grocery shop where we can turn wheat into flour, cane into sugar, cocoa into chocolate and perhaps apples into cider for Thurston.
    Apple cider would be great for the fall. And wassail for the winter. Of course, we'll need some spices...

Executive Chef
    Horses! We need horses. What good are carriages without horses???

Executive Chef
    Expansions we need expansions, otherwise where do we place the carriages and horses?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Horses! We need horses. What good are carriages without horses???
    Mine are drawn by dragons! Horses? We don't need no stinking horses!

Executive Chef
    How about giving neighbors more than 3 gift a day? Lets say 10 or more gifts/ day would be nice. Can we expand to that glass top building? That would be great.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Mine are drawn by dragons! Horses? We don't need no stinking horses!
    If smell is a concern...lol...you can put the horse right next to the swamp?

I like the idea of an Easter bunny, Easter hunt or chocolate eggs?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast