View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

208 66.88%
  • Permanent short adventures

172 55.31%
  • Cabbage recipes

81 26.05%
  • Fairy god mother

102 32.80%
  • Elementals - pets or monsters

71 22.83%
  • Tea - plant and recipes

70 22.51%
  • Thief

38 12.22%
  • Upgraded storage cellar - hold more items

93 29.90%
  • Cherry tree

78 25.08%
  • New gift options, eg living wood

173 55.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless
    Get this person a Job at TL.

Gem confirmation

Expansions

I really cant understand why the devs don't increase expansions - it's ludicrous.

Gem traps earn them money - I get it - but not fitting your items on the screen is just horrid game design.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Host(ess)
    the 3rd kitchen is up front
    i think is a waste of space, 2 has been enough since the begining, insted of a 3rd kitchen, what about a "camping kitchen" similar with the "tinker camp". which could cook special items and conbine with other crafting items.

Host(ess)
    i leave as a big step ahead for suggestion a TRADING SHOP - where we can trade between friends and visitors, that yes would be a big step on the future

We definitely need gem confirmation. For Easter, we need a quest so we can all earn a bunny. Something simple & not timed that everyone can accomplish. That we don't need gems for at all unless we choose to use them. And please fix it where we can send more gifts. Thank you.
    Last edited by derekpizzaking; 03-19-14 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something.

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhhh....Easter. Something for Easter would be great. Egg hunt? Kitchen making chocolate bunnies? Whatever it would be, I'm in for it ...lol

Rhino Keeper
    It would be great if the display of what you got from adventures slowed down. It flashes on my screen and I can't see it all. I get an idea by going in my inventory but would enjoy seeing it on my screen! Thanks ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    It would be great if the display of what you got from adventures slowed down. It flashes on my screen and I can't see it all. I get an idea by going in my inventory but would enjoy seeing it on my screen! Thanks ��
    I think this would be good too.....most times I can't see all the items.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    Before TL worries about adding more decorations, they should address the problem of players needing a certain rare drop and despite MONTHS of dedicated daily game play, still left empty-handed. Worse yet, being stuck in the storyline because of it. That's infuriating.
    I agree. I have been stuck for months now because of the golden apple. I cant move forward in the game and refuse to give any more of my money to buy gems. It seems to me that a pattern starts when items are needed for the quest lines... The drop rate for that item goes down. So I can only imagine how long it will be before I can move forward in this game... Next year I guess!

Rhino Keeper
    What I want most is a "last logged in" line in our neighbor listing. I don't want to delete anyone who plays, and since you have to log in for your hearts to drop, someone who hasn't played in months can have 4 heart rating. I want to know that my neighbors are still playing, not have to figure it out based on what they have/haven't got in their kingdom. And that's assuming that they didn't store/sell whatever it is I'm looking for.

Executive Chef
    EXPANSION EXPANSION EXPANSION

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast