View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

208 66.88%
  • Permanent short adventures

172 55.31%
  • Cabbage recipes

81 26.05%
  • Fairy god mother

102 32.80%
  • Elementals - pets or monsters

71 22.83%
  • Tea - plant and recipes

70 22.51%
  • Thief

38 12.22%
  • Upgraded storage cellar - hold more items

93 29.90%
  • Cherry tree

78 25.08%
  • New gift options, eg living wood

173 55.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Gem confirmation...definitely!

And I do like the idea of expanding down to the shore

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starbows View Post
     EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a unicorn . And if we get a pink one, why not a green one?
    Besides, there is green popcorn on St. Patricks Day ... and green beer .... Ok, I settle for a green dragon. How about that? Everybody knows that dragons are green.

The point is ... Monday is St. Patrick's Day and still no celebration stuff around here.
    Yeah I'm down for a green dragon. Maybe this weeks update will be for st. Patricks day??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starbows View Post
    😄 EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a unicorn 😄. And if we get a pink one, why not a green one?
    Besides, there is green popcorn on St. Patricks Day ... and green beer .... Ok, I settle for a green dragon. How about that? Everybody knows that dragons are green.

The point is ... Monday is St. Patrick's Day and still no celebration stuff around here.
    Hang in there. Tomorrow is UPDATE DAY!!!! Yay!

Nightclub Owner
    I voted for a "Third kitchen", however I would prefer to have a "Bakery" like what the Tinker Camp is for the Workshops. The bakery would have a specific subset of the kitchen:

+ Flour
    + Sugar
    + Bread
    + Syrup
    + Ice Cream
    + Chocolate
    + Royal Sundae
    + Sweet Feast
    + Cake
    + Lemonade
    + Orange Cobbler
    + Apple Pie
    + Breakfast Buffet

On top of that it would be cool if we could make bulk production. Like 5 in one shot but with the equivalent amount of ingredients. Eventually with a small time discount like 5 items for the equivalent of 4. Thus a 5 flower would take 25 wheat but done in 2 hours instead of 2 1/2 hours.

New Resident
    There are some really good ideas here!
    I agree with a lot of them, particularly the St Patrick's day theme!
    Also expanding down to the ocean and opening up some possibilities for new adventures and food and characters is also a winner!
    Everyone is talking about expansions and I agree. I've noticed that some of the other games deal with this by setting up a completely new location. I was wondering whether this had been considered? Maybe Blythewood could get into such a state that we could actually go there to help? Maybe by hitching the alicorn/s to a carriage and flying a delegation over? Then we could actually meet Agnes. Maybe every time you go, you can choose who can come, affecting what you can do to help Blythewood? Would be nice to see a reunion between Agnes and Old Thomas....just some thoughts.
    Last edited by monarth; 03-12-14 at 04:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Third kitchen, third kitchen!! And how about a good source of living wood please.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! It is TOO expensive to purchase with gems, uses too much wood to make and takes about 15 chops to get ONE living wood! I spend tons of energy buying trees, growing them, and then chopping them down trying to find Living Wood!! I hate it when something needs it!!!

Expansions and more expansions. I would love to have room to organize my kingdom and decorate the way I want. About 5-7 squares without trade tickets and a few more spaces with trade tickets. So many new 3x3 items lately thay I am out of room and had to put away a few items.

I have no room for a 3rd kitchen, pets, or cherry trees! Pretty please let us expand!!!!!!

Hey TL how about you let us buy and sell, from and too the community, that would be fun

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    What is the upgraded storage cellar about? It already holds an infinite amount of stuff. Unless you mean more than 99 of most items.

I sorta feel the same way as Outhouse. What's the point of these polls? People are screaming for expansions and we don't get them. People are screaming for a gem confirmation button, and that's never going to happen. It's like we're supposed to be distracted by the big, shiny ball in the corner and stop asking for things that are desperately needed.
    I agree with queenzod and outhouse, more expansions and gem confirmation button please!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast