View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

208 66.88%
  • Permanent short adventures

172 55.31%
  • Cabbage recipes

81 26.05%
  • Fairy god mother

102 32.80%
  • Elementals - pets or monsters

71 22.83%
  • Tea - plant and recipes

70 22.51%
  • Thief

38 12.22%
  • Upgraded storage cellar - hold more items

93 29.90%
  • Cherry tree

78 25.08%
  • New gift options, eg living wood

173 55.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

Fashion Designer
    I've got a suggestion that has been in the back of my head for a while. Every now and then, TL puts out a special deal for some package players can get for 99 cents, $1.99, etc. These are always marketed as a special deal for new players. Well, I'm not a new player, and so far none have interested me enough to purchase.

In the back of my head, I keep thinking that I should purchase at least one of these just to spend some money on the game, which until this point I haven't. And I feel bad about this because the game is worth putting some money into.

What I would love to see is maybe some special deal for advanced players, instead of new players, maybe Level 30 or higher, and we would be offered some special thing that you can only get by paying your 99 cents. Not something bought with gems or earned as a goal, something you just pay cash for. Ideally, it would be great if it was something that added value to your kingdom, something that every day or three might drop something valuable. Or maybe there might be a special deal to buy an Alicorn horn or wing, or a burning ember. Put out some 99 cent deals and let players that have needed parts forever buy a few to get over their hump.

I think the 99 cent price is key, it's cheap enough that folks will spend that without thinking too much about it, but give some value at the same time for advanced players who may not have paid anything yet, give them a reason to want to pay some money.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Claudette View Post
    Love the forum! And the game guides (special thanks to maguar). And I love the idea of a shoreline/coastline expansion. Very clever, ninjalejones! So many possibilities. And of course.........gem confirmation. Lost a bunch again today
    GREAT SUGGESTIONS! I 2nd what ninjalejones suggested. Plz we need Expansions!

Host(ess)
    GREAT! I TOO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EXPANSIONS TO THE SHORE. ALSO A WEAVERS SHOP/CLOTHING SHOP. LET's HAVE THURSTON "ACTUALLY" BATTLE TROLLS, BOARS ETC. BRING AGNES TO THE KINGDOM SO SHE CAN BE WITH THOMAS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I've got a suggestion that has been in the back of my head for a while. Every now and then, TL puts out a special deal for some package players can get for 99 cents, $1.99, etc. These are always marketed as a special deal for new players. Well, I'm not a new player, and so far none have interested me enough to purchase.

In the back of my head, I keep thinking that I should purchase at least one of these just to spend some money on the game, which until this point I haven't. And I feel bad about this because the game is worth putting some money into.

What I would love to see is maybe some special deal for advanced players, instead of new players, maybe Level 30 or higher, and we would be offered some special thing that you can only get by paying your 99 cents. Not something bought with gems or earned as a goal, something you just pay cash for. Ideally, it would be great if it was something that added value to your kingdom, something that every day or three might drop something valuable. Or maybe there might be a special deal to buy an Alicorn horn or wing, or a burning ember. Put out some 99 cent deals and let players that have needed parts forever buy a few to get over their hump.

I think the 99 cent price is key, it's cheap enough that folks will spend that without thinking too much about it, but give some value at the same time for advanced players who may not have paid anything yet, give them a reason to want to pay some money.

My other account is selling 20 gems for 0.69 pence (UK). Today is the first time I have ever seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Before placing comments on this suggestion thread, how about we get some action on the previous ones. Whilst I like the mods attempt to see what everyone wants, I feel that this thread is a waste of time. Everyone puts in their comments and nothing comes to fruition from TL as such.

I'll give you one suggestion to include in your poll. - expansions, Do that and see what the response is. Cheers

Not voting until expansions are included.. Cheers.
    Wholeheartedly agree! Expansions but most importantly GEM CONFIRMATION option. Let's vote on these!!

Host(ess)
    Would love a third kitchen.... And maybe a queue for items to make like most other games?? Pretty please

Executive Chef
    Expanding to the shoreline and then get a boat. Set sail to other lands.

Executive Chef
    Easter is coming up in April & I know there was no mention about anything specifically Easter-related in the March/April Sneak Peek thread, buuuuuut....
    Can we *please please please* have something similar to the St. Patrick's Day event again??

Ideas:
    * Easter Egg Hunt! - A scavenger hunt similar to St. Patty's, searching for diff fun Easter things (dyed eggs, jelly beans, chocolate bunnies or eggs, etc) to put into our (crafted) Easter basket (which works like the rainbow pots).
    * Chickens (&/or hatchery) lay different colored eggs for our Easter baskets.
    * Quest for a pet bunny rabbit that isn't extremely hard to obtain (no $500k price tag, please lol) ... although it would be wrong for it to drop a rabbit's foot lol - & would probably eat all of our carrots. Or is a scary rabbit the new creature that's gonna terrorize our crops? - it sure wasn't the boar; I never see him in my garden (or much anywhere else lol).
    * Drops are added to the Cathedral... Hmm, maybe stained glass pieces we can use to forge into something??
    * One of the farm animals, in a tie-dyed color, wearing an Easter hat. LOL!
    * New flower - tulips, daffodils or lilies

What I'd really like to see is more expansion. What about letting us get to the gazebo. That would be wonderful. Old time players are out of expansions.

How about something to use the 99 golden eggs I have.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast