View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

208 66.88%
  • Permanent short adventures

172 55.31%
  • Cabbage recipes

81 26.05%
  • Fairy god mother

102 32.80%
  • Elementals - pets or monsters

71 22.83%
  • Tea - plant and recipes

70 22.51%
  • Thief

38 12.22%
  • Upgraded storage cellar - hold more items

93 29.90%
  • Cherry tree

78 25.08%
  • New gift options, eg living wood

173 55.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

Executive Chef
    it's nice to know they listen to some people who use the polls. We did get a new cabbage recipe...

I want to exchange the things I don't need into money in Royal exchange.

For example, an option that we can change 50 of something into 1000 or 2000. Something could be anything that reaches to 99.

Rhino Keeper
    We really need a reliable source for living wood. Sometimes I chop down 5 trees and get not one single living wood.... And even with the option to craft it it is a pain because it needs so much wood which I'd rather use for builders paste or wooden/fancy beams.... We need a lot more wood then stone anyway, even without using it for living wood. But we have 4 stone sources (sparkling and deep mines) and only two for wood (sawmills). Why?
    Recently we need so much living wood for all the goals (especially blithewood goals) that I'm not able to make architects pastes (and therefore magic cement) or ornate beams anymore.... And I used up all my stocks for the deep mine upgrades....
    I'm really bored of chopping trees the whole day and using up all my energy only for that...... And waiting for my sawmills (faerie respite, magic garden, greseldas garden) to drop it really takes to long... That only gives me an average of 4 per day and thats not enough if I need about 80 in the next days only for the blithewood quest...

Rhino Keeper
    And how about gifting trade tickets?

Executive Chef
    A recipe, potion, craft, upgrade ingredient ...*some* kind of concoction or use for glimmerbulbs beyond trading them in the Royal Exchange.
    (If one already exists, then I don't know about it ....so please inform the uninformed, if that's the case lol.)

I would really like something that can help me manage my Stones as I usually have 99 of them and Fancy Blocks and getting well on my way with the other stone items so it ties up my Workshops and Tinker Camp. Can you please make more crafting jobs in the other buildings or make a Pawn Shop building where we can sell our abundance of items or a Royal Exchange.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnectFire611 View Post
    I would really like something that can help me manage my Stones as I usually have 99 of them and Fancy Blocks and getting well on my way with the other stone items so it ties up my Workshops and Tinker Camp. Can you please make more crafting jobs in the other buildings or make a Pawn Shop building where we can sell our abundance of items or a Royal Exchange.
    I agree! A carpentry/mason exchange would be soooo fabulous! I'm full on all beams and blocks, except for ornate ones, 'cos they rely on living wood and silver. I'd trade 10 of each for only coins, just to trim down the supplies.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this has been suggested before but seems obvious to me.

Show how much of a resource you have in its crafting window.

Edit - So why cant I remove the thumbnail (isnt in the edit window), or upload the proper picture (says too big, faq says the size limits are in the dialogue box - they are not).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	res.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	12937  
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 04-05-14 at 08:41 PM.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Nightclub Owner
    Please find the new poll here
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213