View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

208 66.88%
  • Permanent short adventures

172 55.31%
  • Cabbage recipes

81 26.05%
  • Fairy god mother

102 32.80%
  • Elementals - pets or monsters

71 22.83%
  • Tea - plant and recipes

70 22.51%
  • Thief

38 12.22%
  • Upgraded storage cellar - hold more items

93 29.90%
  • Cherry tree

78 25.08%
  • New gift options, eg living wood

173 55.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I especially really like the tea idea! It's about time we had a new crop

Also, right on the end of the previous poll thread (from which I followed the link to this one) somebody suggested a better wood resource building, akin to the deep mine. Love this idea.

Executive Chef
    Third kitchen, third kitchen!! And how about a good source of living wood please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.
    Before placing comments on this suggestion thread, how about we get some action on the previous ones. Whilst I like the mods attempt to see what everyone wants, I feel that this thread is a waste of time. Everyone puts in their comments and nothing comes to fruition from TL as such.

I'll give you one suggestion to include in your poll. - expansions, Do that and see what the response is. Cheers

Not voting until expansions are included.. Cheers.

Executive Chef
    What is the upgraded storage cellar about? It already holds an infinite amount of stuff. Unless you mean more than 99 of most items.

I sorta feel the same way as Outhouse. What's the point of these polls? People are screaming for expansions and we don't get them. People are screaming for a gem confirmation button, and that's never going to happen. It's like we're supposed to be distracted by the big, shiny ball in the corner and stop asking for things that are desperately needed.

Rhino Keeper
    third kitchen defo

Host(ess)
    I would also like to know who I sent gifts to. It will be easier to manage gifts line.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like a third kitchen, though I think having a queue and loading orders would probably work better.
    If we do get a third kitchen, I'd like it to look completely different, (like how the Tinkers' Camp is a helpful extra building, but is different looking to the buildings it supports).
    I agree with the need for expansions, ones that are achievable, not requiring so many expansion permits.

Executive Chef
    How about change some of the stuff from the castle adventures , thinking we all have enough benches ,anvils ,pumpkin hutches, fire pits ,, am I missing any thing,,,

Rhino Keeper
    ooo i would like more adventures aswell as the kitchen

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast