Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What should I spend gems on?

Rhino Keeper

What should I spend gems on?

I have 245 gems and wondered what to spend it on. Have 2 Wizard schools, Royal Manor, Barracks + Royal Pig, Royal Sheep, Pink Alicorns . . .

One possibility is to buy more fruit trees to speed up the Delicious Trade but that does not seem very exciting

I was looking for Glimmerdust troves but they don't seem to be available any more.

Or should I save up for more gems for something else

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    I have 245 gems and wondered what to spend it on. Have 2 Wizard schools, Royal Manor, Barracks + Royal Pig, Royal Sheep, Pink Alicorns . . .

One possibility is to buy more fruit trees to speed up the Delicious Trade but that does not seem very exciting

I was looking for Glimmerdust troves but they don't seem to be available any more.

Or should I save up for more gems for something else

Troves are available under buildings.

I would save more gems up for a Mithril dragon - a very good investment to guarantee daily mithril and mostly daily dragon scales.

A mermaid pond is also a good investment you could buy now. I know some dont like them but I have 3 and I am maxed out on mermaid scales now.

Executive Chef
    Maple tree is also good and red trilium for red petals. I've read that the multi coloured hedge is also good for petals but I have not got one myself yet.

I have ended up with too many fruit trees after getting them from adventures.

Executive Chef
    I agree with ciarjen, if you don't have them, the maple tree for sap (and occasional syrup) and the red trillium plant are decent investments.

Rhino Keeper
    I would probably choose a multicolored hedge or Glimmerdust trove.
    Multicolored hedge gives you several petals in one go, and saves with that also energy. I'm always running out on energy...lol.
    The Glimmerdust troves give me 1 to 3 Glimmerdust. Mostly 3. Love my troves.
    BUT... I bought one, and got several from adventures.

The maple tree I find a tad disappointing, it drops ONE sap per collection (4 hours), which I find wasting energy and a waste of my gems to be honest. It looks good though.

Saving up for the mithril dragon is not a bad idea either

Fashion Designer
    I frequently (but not always) get two sap from Maple trees. They also drop syrup from time to time.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, will give this more thought.

Executive Chef
    Don't waste the gems on the pergola... 16 hours for 4 milk?? really?
    You'd do better to trade milk & dairy in the Royal Exchange for food items.

Rhino Keeper
    save up for mithril dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the pergola because I'm always short on food, and I regret it.

I already have three troves and that seems a good number - but all except one came from adventures

Right now I'm saving up for my second mermaid pond, I would LOVE to be able to build enough enchanters and lumin essence.
    Last edited by arikasi; 03-31-14 at 01:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast