Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story vs Resturant Story

Executive Chef
    I play both and have played both since July 2012. I reached lvl 99 in RS last May and in BS last July. I love playing both.

Executive Chef
    I used to play RS and BS but I just didn't enjoy RS as much I guess. So now I only like playing bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    I like BS better, because the RS food is kind of gross. I only play RS sporadically.

Farm Supplier
    I play both and have been thinking of dropping one. The food in RS can be pretty gross looking but a lot of the special/holiday ovens in BS are just 3 holiday-shaped cookie recipes. BORING. I try to only put out food I would do if I had my own real bakery/restaurant. I have a harder time finding recipes I like in BS. Expanding is also cheaper in RS. But I've earned almost 100 free gems in BS and that's hard to leave behind.

Farm Supplier
    I started with RS in 2011. I started with BS in 2012. I leave the games be every few months, it is just not fun anymore if you play it too often I think. And now I am playing BS but have not started with RS yet. Not getting the right vibe yet (and I like this forum, so I just spent some time here instead of the RS game).
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Farm Supplier
    We like you too Acey

Is there a difference between the max number of customers per day in each game?

Farm Supplier
    Every now and then I re-install RS and try and play it but I have a hard time finding food items I like to cook as well. Like that sushi stove thing is wierd...Though I have to say I was glad that The St.Patrick's Day goals included regular food items so then I feel like my bakery is kind of a restaurant too

Haha well I was about to download RS but I guess I won't... The first TL game I had was Pet Shop Story, but since I downloaded BS I'm often on it. I'm still on Pet Shop Story but not as often tho...

Executive Chef
    I started BS 2 years ago and started RS a few months after. But I lost interest in RS (decor not great) and stopped playing for a year or so. However, I have mastered all the "normal" recipes in BS so I went back to RS, but I am finding it hard going. I have fabulous neighbours in BS who respond to gift requests every day. That is not happening in RS - I have removed some and added more a couple of times in the last couple of months and still don't seem to be able to get parts etc. I am still playing both, but BS (despite the lack of new recipes) will always be my favourite

Executive Chef
    Tried to play RS about a year ago but just couldn't get into it. The decor was ugly, the food was ugly and I just don't have enough spare time to maintain both games so I gave it up pretty quickly after starting. It surprises me that some people have multiple accounts across BS and RS. How much spare time do you people have? I am a daily player but I only have a few mins in the morning and a little bit more at night. I don't tip, visit neighbours and rarely gift so all my limited time is spent either baking or decorating and even then I think I devote too much spare time on this game!
    Last edited by filochick1982; 03-19-14 at 04:33 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast