Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Dragons Have To Be Evolved Before Trading?

Fashion Designer

Why Do Dragons Have To Be Evolved Before Trading?

Honestly, when I keep getting 20 or 30 corals in a row, I don't want to spend 10 hours breeding them, 10 hours hatching them, I don't want to spend any crops on them, I don't want to waste 10 hours evolving them JUST to trade them. Why can't TL make it so we can trade them without having to evolve them? I need my crops for older dragons that need to get to epic form. I don't want to waste lots of time on a measly little blue gem...

Rhino Keeper
    Once they reach level 4 you can trade them. There is no need to get evolve them to level 7. After you feed them and they reach level 4, zoom out to the habitat then tap on the dragon again, it should then be available for trade.
    Also, you could sell the dragons once they hatch, if you have no need for the gemstones. You wouldn't have to waste food too.
    Last edited by SenseiNJ; 03-09-14 at 10:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    U know the players who have been playing this game before 2012 they can breed there lvl 1,2 or 3 dragon but I start playing this game in 2012 so I have to evolve them to come on lvl4 then I will breed I think not sure !!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    Once they reach level 4 you can trade them. There is no need to get evolve them to level 7. After you feed them and they reach level 4, zoom out to the habitat then tap on the dragon again, it should then be available for trade.
    Also, you could sell the dragons once they hatch, if you have no need for the gemstones. You wouldn't have to waste food too.
    Many players have to evolve from level 3 to 4 unfortunately. It is a huge pain if we want to trade commons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Many players have to evolve from level 3 to 4 unfortunately. It is a huge pain if we want to trade commons.
    I didn't know that. It'd really be stressful having to go through all that, especially with commons. On the plus side, it'll be a fairly efficient way to get bombs for mining.

Executive Chef
    The only common dragons I trade are ones with short evolving times otherwise I only trade rare and super rares.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    The only common dragons I trade are ones with short evolving times otherwise I only trade rare and super rares.

Same here! Would never spend one crop or minute on that Coral!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    U know the players who have been playing this game before 2012 they can breed there lvl 1,2 or 3 dragon but I start playing this game in 2012 so I have to evolve them to come on lvl4 then I will breed I think not sure !!!!
    Really? I have never heard of anyone NOT having to evolve after level three.

Interesting!

Executive Chef
    Even some earlier players have to evolve at 3 to 4. It was a random thing - some got the extra evolution and some did not. Of 5 accounts I know of or control, three of them have to evolve at 3 to 4 and two of them do not. They are all from the same time period.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    I didn't know that. It'd really be stressful having to go through all that, especially with commons. On the plus side, it'll be a fairly efficient way to get bombs for mining.
    Exactly! This new mining thing is a very small plus for the extra evolution. That bring said, once you have one or two platinum dragons, the thrill is definitely tarnished.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast