Thread: Marking neighbors as "tipped"...

Lightbulb Marking neighbors as "tipped"...

I have a suggestion that I thought would be very helpful.
    In the neighborhood list, the "gift" button is greyed out if you have already gifted a neighbor that day. What would come in handy is if we had an option to see which of our neighbors we have tipped too. I get confused about who I have already visited and who I haven't. Sometimes when I go to tip a friend, their tables are already full of tips and I would like to come back later on when they are cleared.
    It is hard to remember all those names though!

Executive Chef
    If you tip Stormie first, then everyone whose Bakery you visit will move down under Stormies name. So anyone on the list above Stormie hasn't been visited yet.
    But I also agree with you, it would be nice to see who has been tipped on the list just like the gifts.
    It would also be great if they added a "last played" date, so I could tell if some of my neighbors have quit! Since the tables auto-clear occasionally (once a month?), and there is so much food built up and the neighbors keep gifting and leaving messages, sometimes I can't tell when the last time a neighbor was actually playing. I suspect I have a couple of zombie neighbors right now!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    This would be so cool