Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal - Legend of the Leprechauns

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gertbigone View Post
    I just caught a leprechaun, you get a leprechaun lookout as a reward. It's really cute lol
    Can you post a photo?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

No more goals appeared
    Last edited by gertbigone; 03-09-14 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Add words

Rhino Keeper
    After the 7 traps I have left are gone I'm done with this goal. Not wasting anymore hard to earn coins. So far I have been very disappointed in the last two goals (Asian one and this one).
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Farm Supplier
    The lookout might be cute but it takes up too much space in our limited farms. Someone isn't doing the math...give us more space and we tend to buy more decorations.

Fashion Designer
    OK here's my question... If there's no goal beyond the catching a leprechaun which rewards you 10000 coins.... Why do it? We are obviously spending more than 10000 coins on the leprechaun traps so once we complete a collection, why continue? What do we gain? Or should I say what do we lose for team lavas gain as we go on? Do we get anything great for continuing? Somehow I doubt it... Deciding whether to quit the traps...

Rhino Keeper
    Ok ..not clear ..I have multiple traps - delux and regular ..am I suppose. To continue making bait to catch something ? When I hsve collected the bait I put in there , the timer is on the trap.. Or am I suppose to collect the bait everytime in the traps ?

Executive Chef
    I swear those other two goals weren't there before! Not for me at least... So I didn't even know that we would get a gem reward and basically get the gems back for buying a deluxe one. Starting to think maybe only the deluxe actually catch the leprechauns?! I've had like 8 regular traps so far and nothing ! I want to catch one! I feel like we aren't getting to enjoy the new items or anything for very long. : (

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    Ok ..not clear ..I have multiple traps - delux and regular ..am I suppose. To continue making bait to catch something ? When I hsve collected the bait I put in there , the timer is on the trap.. Or am I suppose to collect the bait everytime in the traps ?
    Sorry but I don't quite understand your question? You make the bait, put it in the trap, which starts the countdown of 3 hours or whatever it is for deluxe and then when the time is done you collect from the boxes. You only keep making bait for the purpose of putting it in more traps. Does that help? I hope so! Others probably know more than I do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Sorry but I don't quite understand your question? You make the bait, put it in the trap, which starts the countdown of 3 hours or whatever it is for deluxe and then when the time is done you collect from the boxes. You only keep making bait for the purpose of putting it in more traps. Does that help? I hope so! Others probably know more than I do.
    Thanks - I wasn't quite sure if I leave the bait in or collect the bait in the trap..I have 6 baits in each trap..my little green guy must be in a diet! Ugg

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    Thanks - I wasn't quite sure if I leave the bait in or collect the bait in the trap..I have 6 baits in each trap..my little green guy must be in a diet! Ugg
    You mean you put more than one bait in each trap?! Something seems wrong with that because each of mine only let me put one in...so something is wrong! I don't know if it's your game or mine. But once the 1 bait is in all i can do is speed it up and can't add anymore baits until the time is up and i collect from it hoping to catch the little green dude. Unless I misunderstood you?! Confused lol!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast