Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal - Legend of the Leprechauns

Farm Supplier
    I earned my ugly topiary and everything else I get from traps is very lame. Stormy is boring me (that means I will quit spending money on this stormy,,,,work harder).

Quote Originally Posted by iggychic View Post
    i earned my ugly topiary ....
    lol.
    Last edited by boandm2; 03-08-14 at 06:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if there are any more goals beyond catching the leprechaun for 10000 coins and getting the collection?

Farm Supplier
    Yawn fing yawn.

Rhino Keeper
    I did the first two goals; the Leprechaun Trap for 1,000 coins and the Leprechaun for 20 gems (I only did this one because the reward was 20 gems).

For the coin trap I got the green Leprechaun hat trinket, and for the gem trap I got two Linen flowers. I would never buy any more traps. For 20 gems you should get a lot more than linen flowers which you can make for free in just a few hours.
    This could have been such a fun event.

Rhino Keeper
    The reward you get from the traps are ridiculous. 5 potatoes, 2 flours and chocolate. only things who are very easy to craft and do not pay much. 1000 coins for that ? RIDICOULOUS !! I have the luxury trap and waiting what will be in there. I hope something usefull otherwise I will pass on these goals. It's reallygetting boring. I always am very happy when there's an update but the last ones (except the asian ) are just boring. 2000 gems for a pony ? 1000 coinstrap and 20 gems trap which gives you nothing ? And beyond this, my game is crashing all the time, what never happened before. I lost 40 gems overnight without doing anything. I think that my time to leave this game will soon come. What is very sad because it was the ONLY game that I played for month !! So TL, if you don't want to loose your players invent usefull things and affordable to everyone. I will spend money on the game if it's usefull and I think other players too. TL: you will earn more money if you are listening to the wishes of your players. For the moment you only making them sad. Sorry!

Executive Chef
    Got many useless things, like wheat, pies...
    I think the traps are settled for us (players) and not for the leprechaun

Hi,
    how many traps did you need for the collection? I have nothing (almost) from 7 traps. Have I so bad luck or is it similar by you?

Farm Supplier
    I just caught a leprechaun, you get a leprechaun lookout as a reward. It's really cute lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gertbigone View Post
    I just caught a leprechaun, you get a leprechaun lookout as a reward. It's really cute lol
    After getting the leprechaun are there any new goals or was the leprechaun the final goal?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast