Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal - Legend of the Leprechauns

Rhino Keeper
    I got my first trinket - 5 potatoes- haha and that for 1000 bugs. They are kidding ? the new update isn't very good. It crashes all the time, I never had problems since now with that. And how can we make a full collection in 10 days ? And I lost 40 gems this night. They have gone without doing anything. So not really an improvment. Unfortunately.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    What did you figure out? What did you buy? I can't get past that step... Is it something we collect from the traps (but not always that is)?
    Buy the $ 600 coin plant, that's the trinket, or the ones that cost gems

Rhino Keeper
    does the Leprechaun run/ appear over the farm ? Like the moles and Butterflys ? Somebody says that if you catch one you get a reward of 10.000 ? How does he know ? Do you catch them in the trap ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    What did you figure out? What did you buy? I can't get past that step... Is it something we collect from the traps (but not always that is)?
    My first trap caught a trinket...one of the four shown in the collections gallery (don't know what it's called but it's where the butterflies and moles are). That first trinket cleared this step. So you don't have to buy anything. Just keep buying the traps and you'll catch trinkets for the collection. I've caught 3 trinkets already. Still need only one more to turn in the collection

Rhino Keeper
    I had the V-day farm installed, I un-installed and installed the original one and I don't have this goal. I am on iPhone. Is it not for iPhone?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    does the Leprechaun run/ appear over the farm ? Like the moles and Butterflys ? Somebody says that if you catch one you get a reward of 10.000 ? How does he know ? Do you catch them in the trap ?
    I wish we had little leprechauns dancing around our farms. That would be absolutely adorable :-D Unfortunately this isn't so. The only peek we get is when a leprechaun trap wiggles once it has "trapped" a leprechaun. As for the ultimate reward, its a Shamrock topiary similiar to the Mole & Butterfly topiaries.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first St. Patrick's day collection you turn in you get a topiary - same as it was for the butterflies and moles. Additional sets of butterflies and moles earns you gems/coins or tools. Has anyone turned in more than 1 St. Patrick's day collection - what are additional collections good for?

Farm Supplier
    Is the topiary as ugly as the others? I bought two gem traps and got a trinket and two flowers (from the craft shop) so not worth wasting your gems on!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to be a certain level before the traps are available to buy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cbisme View Post
    Do you have to be a certain level before the traps are available to buy?
    Don't know about level, but you do have to have the 1.7.2 regular version. I am @ level 38
    From 2 regular and 1 deluxe, I collected 3 dark chocolate, 3 bacon and 1 Leprechaun hat for a trinket to go into the collection.
    From 2nd set of two regular traps, I collected a whopping 2 flour and 3 Cocoa.
    From 3rd set of two regular traps, I collected a whopping 5 potatoes and 2 bacon.
    From 7th regular trap, I collected 3 biscuits! So sad.
    From 8th regular trap, another Leprechaun hat was left behind.
    From 9th regular trap, 5 potatoes were collected.
    From 10th regular trap, Pot of Gold trinket for collection gallery.
    From 11th regular trap, 2 Flour.
    12th regular, 2 bacon
    13th regular, 1 bread
    14th regular, 2 bacon
    15th regular, clover trinket for collection
    16th regular, Leprechaun and Leprechaun lookout. How cute!
    Last edited by driver1711; 03-12-14 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Added info

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast