Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Goal - Legend of the Leprechauns

I bet this goal hate me! No lookout for me even after I've spent more than 50,000coins on the traps since day one of the goal. I managed to turned in three times for the collection. Got the topiary, 2 baits and a wagon wheel. Really wanted to get the lookout! *sigh*

And the funniest thing was, the "Caught Green Handed" goal is still ongoing. But they removed the bait and items way before the timer is up. I should have use that money on the alpaca expansion instead. It just seem so unfair that they make this goal so expensive and impossible for some of us!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I bet this goal hate me! No lookout for me even after I've spent more than 50,000coins on the traps since day one of the goal. I managed to turned in three times for the collection. Got the topiary, 2 baits and a wagon wheel. Really wanted to get the lookout! *sigh*

And the funniest thing was, the "Caught Green Handed" goal is still ongoing. But they removed the bait and items way before the timer is up. I should have use that money on the alpaca expansion instead. It just seem so unfair that they make this goal so expensive and impossible for some of us!
    I'm in the same position. Easily over 50 grand (quite possibly a lot more but let's just pretend!), only turned in TWO collections and absolutely NO sight of the lookout.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I've got some coins in my farm and I am not really saving up for any other building because there is nothing that really appeals, so I have continued with laying the traps.....perhaps to see actually how bad it is, in some kind of weird way, lol.

I got the Leprechaun lookout and I finally got a second collection complete to receive the grand prize of two bait. The game promised big rewards on this task but there haven't been any, except the lookout and that has been very difficult to get.

I have got plenty of rewards of potatoes, cocoa, flour and bacon.....really cheap, easy stuff to produce and in no way reflecting the amount of coins that I have spent - which is tens of thousands.

I think this goal would have been impossible to achieve for a player finding it difficult to make money. In comparison the Castle Story St Patricks Day quest has been brilliant. Everyone has been able to participate, collect parts and get rewards. Although the rewards have been random, there have been some very good ones of difficult to craft items.

The general theme I find with Farm Story 2 is lack of reward or incentive to make progress in the game. The higher the level you get, the less you get rewarded for your effort. The jelly maker and candle maker are a great idea yet it takes many hours to collect what you need for them (honey, wax, herbs) and yet you need so much to craft the stuff, you wait a number of hours and then you only get to sell them from a couple of hundred coins. There is more reward from the windmills....

I love this game, the animations are brilliant and the pets and the selling in the shop is a great game idea. It's let down because there doesn't seem much point in making the effort to progress. The Alpaca update another example, as is this Leprechaun quest.
    Everything. Absolutely everything you've said, I just cannot agree with you more! I've come to find fS2 incredibly boring and am spending a lot more time on castle story, where there is goal after goal after goal, with a great storyline that keeps you interested. The st Patricks day quest was brilliant!
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

New Resident
    What a waste of coins and gems. I lost count of how many traps I set! I got two collections so I did get the topiary, uh, yeah, but no sign of a lookout. I will not fall for this trick in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    I'm in the same position. Easily over 50 grand (quite possibly a lot more but let's just pretend!), only turned in TWO collections and absolutely NO sight of the lookout.
    It just make my blood boil whenever I saw someone with more than one lookout! We aren't even slacking on the goals. I've been making baits and buying tons of traps since day one. But alas, not even one lookout for me. *sigh* Gonna think twice in future when doing goals.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

what do I do with a half-finished lep collection? can it be deleted? or is it supposed to just sit there and keep reminding me of all this money spent on... cocoa beans? (that was my primary 'reward')
    Last edited by kc4388; 03-21-14 at 03:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kc4388 View Post
    what do I do with a half-finished lep collection? can it be deleted? or is it supposed to just sit there and keep reminding me of all this money spent on... cocoa beans? (that was my primary 'reward')
    Same for me.. I gave up after about 15 traps and reading all the comments on here. Not worth it if you ask me

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011