Thread: Faerie Murmur x3 & x20 needed to complete this quest, where can we get more?

Host(ess)

Faerie Murmur x3 & x20 needed to complete this quest, where can we get more?

So what happens now that I used the faerie murmur for the moonstone in the last quest? I'll definitely be short as I see u need x3 and then another x20 to complete this new quest and the faerie respite no longer drops faerie murmur! Hopefully it starts dropping from somewhere else.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    So what happens now that I used the faerie murmur for the moonstone in the last quest? I'll definitely be short as I see u need x3 and then another x20 to complete this new quest and the faerie respite no longer drops faerie murmur! Hopefully it starts dropping from somewhere else.
    Fairie's Murmur has started to drop daily for me from the Magic Garden.

Rhino Keeper
    For me it also drops from the magic garden. But not every day.

Executive Chef
    This is going to be a long quest. Not only fairies murmurs are the only problem, but also living wood (70 at least) and 40 red petals (to those who have no valentine plants)
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    This is going to be a long quest. Not only fairies murmurs are the only problem, but also living wood (70 at least) and 40 red petals (to those who have no valentine plants)
    Yes. A very very long quest. I have worked out I need 211 living woods to complete all the Blytheswood Sapling Parts including upgrading one of my deep mines plus do 2 x trades with Belladonna to finish the Griselda Quest line. At a drop rate of about 5 living woods a day, this is going to take over 6 weeks. I can't believe I used to always be maxed out on living wood

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I can't believe I used to always be maxed out on living wood
    Good old days, eh? Well I cant tell you more than collect your sawmills as often as you can (for me they usually drop living wood) and ivys hut.

Also yes, chop a lot of trees but dont forget to use up wood, dont let them over 99.
    Visit my main island: ZX71