Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mudkipsssssss View Post
    I crafted a Garnett Trinket and when I collected it it just gave me a life trinket I dont want to waste more lanterns going on another adventure to get another piece of Garnett
    It may take a few tries to get the Garnett Trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    The Faeries are determined to prevent you from making the Garnet Trinket! They're using their magic to try and make you fail. It might take a few tries before you can successfully craft the trinket!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I crated the glimmer gem and the glimmer trinket but the goal is still telling me I need to craft the glimmer gem. I can't and it says my inventory is full trinket wise. What do I need to do?

Either you fixed the problem or it fixed itself but problem soled��

super news! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-26-15 at 06:35 PM.

I have the same problem. I don't know what to do either.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Margie2159 View Post
    I crated the glimmer gem and the glimmer trinket but the goal is still telling me I need to craft the glimmer gem. I can't and it says my inventory is full trinket wise. What do I need to do?
    had the same problem. i crafted the glimmer gem and after that the glimmer trinket. the goal doesn't go away. i thought "update this and jump over the next goal" .... nothing happend. the goddes tree is now lvl 5, 16 h, but nothing go further.
    i restart my device and start new. than it goes ... a realy lovly (but hard to get adamant and other stuff) quest. thanks TL

PS.: sorry for my english normaly i speak german ^.-

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Craft the trinket again... It takes a few tries.

Hi - Do you know how I can get more Life Tree Trinkets? The Magic Forge says it is "crafted by s****ed Blythewood artisans". What does that mean? In order to craft the garnet trinket, I need a life tree trinket and a garnet. I was only able to get two red garnets in the 8 hour period from the adventures so I am sure it will take me a few more tries before I can get the garnet trinket but I only have one Life Tree Trinket in my inventory... :-( Please help!

Thanks!

I got my answer! I tried to craft the garnet trinket and of course, with my luck, I did not get it but it did give me a life tree trinket. Problem solved! :-)
    Last edited by potataaaaa; 10-13-15 at 06:17 PM. Reason: found my answer

The Last Blessing

Hi, I am on The Last Blessing of The Blythewood Sapling Part 3. It shows that I went through crafting all the parts including completing the trinket EXCEPT step 3 Crafting the Glimmer Glen. Obviously, I could not have completed the trinket without it. I have attached a photo of the goal list, as well as the completed trinket in my inventory. It's not moving forward because of this. What can I do, please? Thank you.

DID MOVE FORWARD. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748