Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones687 View Post
    I get they are determined but I've tried and failed crafting the Garnet Trinket around 10 times now. I have to wait to build up my apple supply again before I try some more
    Hang in there it will happen.. tossing you a sprinkle of Karma

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones687 View Post
    I get they are determined but I've tried and failed crafting the Garnet Trinket around 10 times now. I have to wait to build up my apple supply again before I try some more
    I'm exactly the same and I'm so bored now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicattt View Post
    I'm still trying. The most frustrating thing is only getting coal from the royal exchange after it's taken a while to gather enough apples for an apple pie.
    I really hate the quest steps that depend completely on RNG. It took me a month to get a golden apple to complete the Pigglesworth quest. I got stuck in the Glimmergate quest when it took me over a week to get the blade for the second sword. I much prefer something that let's me grind things out knowing that when I do "A", I have one less task to do to get to the end.

Executive Chef
    So... Does the quest have to return before the 8 hours is up for the part where you take the potion to mount despair or whatever? Or is just sending it within that 8 hour time limit what gives you a better chance of getting the garnet?? I had 13 hours left on a quest in the queens keep when I got the timer started on this part of the goal line. Help!!

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry ginrae22 but the quests need to be done during the 8 hours that the potion is ineffect.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Ehm, maguar: I didn't understand that I would start an 8-hour limited quest when I did this. I sent my knights on adventure, and they came back with the needed part, tho the quest was already expired. I never bothered making another potion and just sent my knights on new advenures and they came back with the needed part almost all the time. I had to craft something like 4-6 times before it went right.

Fashion Designer
    Help please where's the best places to get "living wood" I'm up to "the last blessing" and can't fing any living wood from cutting trees?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    Help please where's the best places to get "living wood" I'm up to "the last blessing" and can't fing any living wood from cutting trees?
    This thread has information on the living wood drops
    Living Wood
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thank you kooky helped heaps ��

Rhino Keeper
    There is no way for me to get the 4 quest to mount despair in... What happens once it runs out