Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyCakeBakery View Post
    Is there any other way to get Manticore whiskers? I can't seem to get very many from the manticore that I have. So it's taking me forever to make the mystic essence needed for the adventures and upgrades?
    Don't ignore te forgotten roost for collection, that's how I got my other 2 Manticores. I did buy the blue dragon for extra dragon scales though.

I have now attempted to craft the trinket 12 times without success. I have 1 apple tree and it takes me forever to get the 10 apples for a pie. This should not take so many times and I'm so SO frustrated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blondiellie View Post
    I have now attempted to craft the trinket 12 times without success. I have 1 apple tree and it takes me forever to get the 10 apples for a pie. This should not take so many times and I'm so SO frustrated!!!
    I agree. I am on my 10th or 11th adventure. Very frustrating.

I dont know what is going on with my sapling.
    I placed it in my kingdom more than two weeks ago. And tend it every time it is possible.
    BUT, I do not have a quest to go any further yet????????
    Nothing to help it grow to the tree???
    Its as if the questline just stopped.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carleeclub View Post
    I dont know what is going on with my sapling.
    I placed it in my kingdom more than two weeks ago. And tend it every time it is possible.
    BUT, I do not have a quest to go any further yet????????
    Nothing to help it grow to the tree???
    Its as if the questline just stopped.

Did you get a goal to place the sapling or did you just buy it in the market? The goal to place it is at the end of part 1 of the Sapling quest but I was able to place it before I had got to that part. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Sapling-Part-1

Part 2 contains the goals you should have after it has been placed https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Sapling-Part-2

6.Fool Me Twice...8 hrs time quest.... But now my kings keep still need 19 hrs for explore dark cave!! Means i need use Gem to speed up??......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pigricesnow View Post
    6.Fool Me Twice...8 hrs time quest.... But now my kings keep still need 19 hrs for explore dark cave!! Means i need use Gem to speed up??......
    yes.

Well, this was nice. I've done this on the iPad now doing it on the iPhone. Got the enhancement, got all four garnets in all four adventures using the enhancement, exactly as it says its supposed to do. Next you make the trinket, right. Took three tries on the iPad, but behold, did not work in all four tries on the iPhone. So now what am I supposed to do! Go through the whole thing again? Or should I try it without the enhancement and wait for 6 days to find one garnet? Or is it a ploy to get me frustrated so I will just spend the 50 gems to skip? What was the reason for doing the enhancement if none of the four tries was going to provide the friggin trinket? I even bought the expansion value pack so I could have the Wisp Lanterns to make the enhancements in time, and it was all for nothing. I am very, VERY, disappointed!
    Last edited by maguar; 04-06-14 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Removed implied language

Nightclub Owner
    Hi OneFunTiger. The enchantment gave you an 8 hour window where you were guaranteed to get a garnet when you went on an adventure for one (so you could get four to try crafting the trinket). Once you got the garnet the faeries actively try to take it when you craft the trinket. The cheapest way to proceed is to continue sending your knights out to get more garnets. This could take on adventure or multiples. If you buy the garnet to craft there's no guarantee that you'll craft the trinket with it. I can't remember the cost of skipping this step but it's a personal decision that only you can make.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Gosh.... I can't believe I'm still trying to forge the garnet trinket! Please, TL, have mercy. This rare drop stuff is ****ing me.