Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I hate it when updates starts with a letter.
    Waiting does suck. Only good thing about it is it gives you time to get everything in the rest of the quest lined up. I always make sure I have exactly what I need for all the quest in an update or replenish them if I use them.
    If you run out of something and wait until the quest is on your game. It will take fffooorrreeevvveeerrrr to get items that are needed. So it's easier to make or get everything you need ahead a time. TL says that their not that fancy but it happens over and over again to everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Nope, you don't need to rewrite the letter. You get your Life Tree Trinket back
    Do we get our garnet back too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yousthere View Post
    Waiting does suck. Only good thing about it is it gives you time to get everything in the rest of the quest lined up. I always make sure I have exactly what I need for all the quest in an update or replenish them if I use them.
    If you run out of something and wait until the quest is on your game. It will take fffooorrreeevvveeerrrr to get items that are needed. So it's easier to make or get everything you need ahead a time. TL says that their not that fancy but it happens over and over again to everyone.
    Sorry for whining here but the waiting is too long. I end up maxed out on milk, eggs, bacon, water, fish etc by the end of the first day and have nothing but coin buildings to collect from to use up energy. The more valuable items are still only once or twice a day so there's no replenishing them any faster than usual. Add to that preparing sweet feasts and the kitchens are tied up for hours upon hours so no getting ahead there.

ETA: also a lot of the upcoming goals are ONLY available in supplies etc AFTER the goal appears.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 03-07-14 at 04:18 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I can't lift my arms they are so sore from planting new trees, watering them, then chopping them down trying to get living wood. I've tried all different kinds, I'm not getting very many.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Tend white flowers and chop trees to make living wood in potion shop 15 minutes for 1, slow but at least you are making progress
    If you're after just the petals and the wood chop dead trees or old logs (wood plus a chance of random petals, Glimmerdust, mushrooms) as you don't need to grow them.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok now I have a ton of crafting today for final step
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	12609  

Rhino Keeper
    Plus you have re glimmer gem trinket, didn't fit in shot. Way too many things too speed up so I'll do this one the old fashioned way, lol. Keep you all posted

Rhino Keeper
    Here they are in order

Views:	109 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	12610  

Rhino Keeper
    Next part

Views:	105 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	12611  

Rhino Keeper
    And the next

Views:	104 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	12612  

Rhino Keeper
    Not done yet

Views:	109 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	12615