Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu909 View Post
    I am soooo frustrated. I've tried at least 30 times to create the garnet trinket with absolutely no luck. I am close to giving up. I've had problems in the past completing a quest but never like this. Every time I click on the forge to finish a trinket I think this is the time, but nope! Please lower the difficulty of this one a bit. Starting to wonder why I keep logging in every day.
    I'm in the same boat........still not managed to craft it......this is getting beyond a joke. What with this and boars not dropping their tusks, the game has seriously lost is appeal. Can someone at TL please sort this out before I delete the game and do not return

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu909 View Post
    I am soooo frustrated. I've tried at least 30 times to create the garnet trinket with absolutely no luck. I am close to giving up. I've had problems in the past completing a quest but never like this. Every time I click on the forge to finish a trinket I think this is the time, but nope! Please lower the difficulty of this one a bit. Starting to wonder why I keep logging in every day.
    This is probably a silly coincidence, but when I was working on the trinket, somebody gave me the idea that the forge wouldn't spit out the trinket if I'd already started another adventure to get more garnets. So the next time I didn't start a new adventure, waited for the forge to finish, and got the trinket. So either that person was brilliant or it was a very lucky coincidence.

Fashion Designer
    That makes a lot of sense Rockylandia. I understand why you would be frustrated after 30 tries Lulu, and it didn't take me nearly that many tries but there does seem to be a bit of luck involved in crafting this Trinket. It is a part of the storyline that this will be a difficult Trinket to craft. Wish I had a suggestion to help, but all I can do is commiserate with you Lulu. It is frustrating and meant to be, but 30 tries does seem like an extraordinary run of bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    This is probably a silly coincidence, but when I was working on the trinket, somebody gave me the idea that the forge wouldn't spit out the trinket if I'd already started another adventure to get more garnets. So the next time I didn't start a new adventure, waited for the forge to finish, and got the trinket. So either that person was brilliant or it was a very lucky coincidence.
    That could be true. It took me 8 or so adventures to find the garnet but it worked 1st time when I crafted the trinket. I didn't start a new adventure either until I had it.

Farm Supplier
    Still no trinket!

Rhino Keeper
    While I appreciate that they want to drag out storylines so people don't finish them off right away (unless you pay of course , the random drop system is pretty irritating and it makes the game boring. I'd rather craft or collect a large pile of difficult to get items and know that when I have the right number its finally over, than have to do the same boring quest over and over and over in the faint hope that the game will spit out the right item. Most of the quests are interesting, but the bits like this really bog the game down.

I don't mind it at all for things like the alicorn, but for a quest where you need to pass in order to continue onwards, its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    Thank you because of you, I got garnet trinket since my first try !!

Just love this quest. Took me so long but it is real fun!

Executive Chef
    I have put this one off, but decided to do it today - I'm flooded in. So.... I have my first garnet. My second run at Mount Despair is underway. I am assuming the trinket is made at the magic gorge - yet I have no place in the magic forge to craft it. I checked the workshops, the potion shops the magic pink shop..... Nothing. I deleted and reinstalled my game. Nothing. I rebooted the game. Nothing.

What am I missing? I do not understand! Help!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I have put this one off, but decided to do it today - I'm flooded in. So.... I have my first garnet. My second run at Mount Despair is underway. I am assuming the trinket is made at the magic gorge - yet I have no place in the magic forge to craft it. I checked the workshops, the potion shops the magic pink shop..... Nothing. I deleted and reinstalled my game. Nothing. I rebooted the game. Nothing.

What am I missing? I do not understand! Help!
    You just started the 8 hour quest with guaranteed garnet drops? You have to wait for the timer to run out and the quest to craft the tinket to appear :-)

Executive Chef
    Thank you, Shambalaya. Really. Hmmmm.... I would have thought I could start crafting as soon as I had one, then only go again as necessary.

Oh, well. That is nice to know! I truly appreciate it! Thank you for a swift reply.