Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decisions, decisions...

Executive Chef

Decisions, decisions...

I am only 1 hour away from last lantern crafting that is needed to open a new expansion plot.
    So, which to do there when it's cleared???...

1. Put up second wizard school (I have 1 at level 3 right now)
    2. Pergola for more food.
    3. Kingdom Inn for wisps to make more lanterns for more expansions lol
    4. Second deep mine.
    5. Save it for place to put tinker camp (5 trade tickets away from getting, which will take me another day or 2).
    6. Save it for the update today, in the event it's something I can do/build at my level (26).
    7. Amphitheatre for the royal points, so I can get to Sabina.

Thoughts??

Rhino Keeper
    6, 7, 4, 5, 1, then 2,3 or 3,2

Rhino Keeper
    IMO, go with 2nd Deep Mine, then Tinker Camp, then 2nd Wizard School. If possible, store any extra Libraries to get the Tinker Camp out.

Today's update will be Part 3 of the Blythewood Sapling/Goddess Tree quest line, and I doubt will include content for a Level 26 kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Wow y'all are fast lol ... No extra libraries here yet, I'm still a fledgling watching her wallet lol...
    Update *might* be something I can do... I just defeated the troll king & there was a hint at something coming sometime this month about that.
    Hmm...

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to also add that building an Amphitheatre requires a LOT Of resources, and it may be easier for you to upgrade your current Royal buildings to get enough Royal Points to unlock Sabina.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Just wanted to also add that building an Amphitheatre requires a LOT Of resources, and it may be easier for you to upgrade your current Royal buildings to get enough Royal Points to unlock Sabina.
    Good tip, thanks ... I'll search out the requirements for amphitheatre in the guide. It gives 300 RP but it also costs $144k, which I don't quite have at the moment cause I just spent $135k to defeat the troll king lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Yes. It does require many resources to build it, but I think upgrading enough existing royals to get 300 rp would be more. I am a strong advocate for having 2 deep mines but I recommended sabina first because you absolutely cannot move forward without her. That is a good idea to just squeeze in the tinker camp somewhere. As for the update - eepopp is right - you probably won't have anything this week. But with the update just hours away why not wait until then?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Yes. It does require many resources to build it, but I think upgrading enough existing royals to get 300 rp would be more. I am a strong advocate for having 2 deep mines but I recommended sabina first because you absolutely cannot move forward without her. That is a good idea to just squeeze in the tinker camp somewhere. As for the update - eepopp is right - you probably won't have anything this week. But with the update just hours away why not wait until then?
    Cause I'm impatient? LOL
    No, you're probably right ...besides, I can fathom a guess that I'll find a bunch of trees & a big ole rock outcropping there anyway, that I'll need to clear before I can put in ANYTHING ...so, I'll sit on my hands and watch the clock. LOL!
    ...and start working on ANOTHER expansion - can never seem to get enough space to do what I wanna doooooooo.

Thanks y'all, you've been great!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...and start working on ANOTHER expansion - can never seem to get enough space to do what I wanna doooooooo
    ....and you never will

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    ....and you never will
    LOL!! ...yeah, I see you old timers' complaints ... And TL staff's promises... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast