Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals: St. Patricks Days 3-5-2014

Farm Supplier
    Here comes the new recipes~

And I'm in great need of springs and motors n!

Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-05-14 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I hate the color of the wallpaper and floor tiles, they're so dark! Im glad I was right about the new challenge and that I didn't get ppl hopes up 4 nothing.
    I like the wallpaper and tiles myself. I would love to have a thatched roof cottage decoration to go with it. Right now the dark doesn't go with my bakery but I may change the whole thing soon.

Farm Supplier
    after 'Spirit of St.Paddy's' is completed, the chair is unlocked (and costs 8500 coins for each~)

and now we can finish the other goal 'End of The Rainbow'and start the second recipe!

(...the counter is unlocked by completing 'End Of The Rainbow', and cost 8500 coins for each also~)
    Also, another new goal!

But I guess we could not start doing this goal now since the NEW oven wouldn't be unlocked before we finish the goal of cooking the 3rd recipe of the Irish Oven..so just keep cooking!
    Wait! Still one more goal!

...umm, still need to finish cooking apple tarts first but at least we can start visiting~
    Last edited by sabrinac520; 03-05-14 at 03:25 PM.

I like the wallpapers and tiles! Can't wait until I get home and have my tablet. I'm going to create a little Irish pub.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    I'm with you. Way too dark. I bought, then put away the wallpaper. I'll probably put away the tiles too. What is it with all the dark decor lately? At least we got St Patrick's in BS. RS got basketball - YUCK.
    HEY! You don't need to buy this wallpaper, it will count any other wallpaper...but u have to buy the floor tiles:P

I know maybe it's too soon to ask, but does anyone know what part we will need for second stove ? Thank You

Rhino Keeper
    the wallpaper not pretty same as rs.

i like the table though..and appreciated the new recipes...ty tl
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I hate the color of the wallpaper and floor tiles, they're so dark! Im glad I was right about the new challenge and that I didn't get ppl hopes up 4 nothing.
    yeah way too dark..i place it behind of something then will remove it later

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    The rainbow tables are cute, but everything is so expensive!!
    i agreed! everything is so expensive then selling of the food are wayyy to slow..most of my counters are full of bunch of food.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast