Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals: St. Patricks Days 3-5-2014

Executive Chef
    Yeah the harpist is a weird looking guy, I think he'll be hanging out with my pirates in storage land when I finish the goals.

New Resident
    Anyone else think that the leprechaun party display should have been the final reward and the harpist should have been the 40 000 gold display? (I don't mind that it's not, but honestly speaking I thought for the past couple of days that the leprechaun display was a reward from last year xD)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ydeslynn View Post
    Anyone else think that the leprechaun party display should have been the final reward and the harpist should have been the 40 000 gold display? (I don't mind that it's not, but honestly speaking I thought for the past couple of days that the leprechaun display was a reward from last year xD)
    Yes, total agre

Executive Chef
    I don't like the harpist it's not that great. I agree .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ydeslynn View Post
    I agree. The final prize is 2 depressing.

Fashion Designer
    I don't care for the goal prize in either bakery or restaurant. What's the point of completing goals just to get a lame prize that will sit in storage forever?

My Emerald Isle oven goal won't unlock, even though I've completed the goals to get it. Was only able to unlock the one....any suggestions!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'll be keeping my leprechaun party instead of where the goal prize would be! It won't work in my spring section, but I guess it goes with all the other goal items we got...
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

I was doing the 2nd oven recipes and then... oh wait the prize is hideous and not worth selling it! in 2 years for baking i never saw a price in that level of uglyness, really...

Farm Supplier
    Must love the square shadows under the round chairs... the 5 identical (except for colour) paintings and the mustached girl (or weird looking dude). More green, more festive and more Irish spirit would have been nice. However, it is quite in a way!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post

Final prize. 3x3 in size.
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast