Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 3-5-14

Rhino Keeper
    IsisGarden, I love your suggestions! Especially the yellow flower cookies and jar drinks, so adorable. They'd be yet another thing to make me want desperately to go inside my bakery and eat

Executive Chef
    I agree too spring items please. This winter has been very long cold and snowy. How about some pretty decorations that has has spring flowers and things

This is so hilarious and so true! And love the gem tree idea, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Still hoping for my pig in a summer dress and some cross eyed sheep to go with m cross eyed cat and dog. Oh. And a gem tree. A tree that drops gems every 24 hours.
    This is so hilarious and so true!

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down

I just got a goal to download fashion story "springtime" (I'm on android) and normally the goal rewards 6 gems, but they have changed it to 5 gems. I don't particularly understand why they would randomly change the reward to one gem less.... If this new change was intentional then that's just so wrong. Come on, TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    It's time 4 Spring 2 arrive at Bakery Story. We've had enough of winter. So TL please bless us w Spring. The northerners I'm sure r tired of snow ..
    YES WE ARE~!!!! lol, I am in Rhode Island and the potholes here will swallow you up. It's currently 14 degrees out. In MARCH. But that's New England..
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Host(ess)
    Ashrb : i got 6 gem from downloading fashion story spring time in android,and then i open another account on android and got 8 gem

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I just got a goal to download fashion story "springtime" (I'm on android) and normally the goal rewards 6 gems, but they have changed it to 5 gems. I don't particularly understand why they would randomly change the reward to one gem less.... If this new change was intentional then that's just so wrong. Come on, TL.
    What????? I must go look.

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Still hoping for my pig in a summer dress and some cross eyed sheep to go with m cross eyed cat and dog. Oh. And a gem tree. A tree that drops gems every 24 hours.
    IDK, my cat in BS looks like it had 3 eyes, not cross-eyed. lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Same here, came to post. Also, my goal to dl RS: Ski Lodge reverted to 5 gems, even though it said 6 last week..really regretting not nabbing that one while I had the chance -_-# However, this is only happening in BS, RS, Fashion, and DS (down to 25 gold from 30), not with Farm & Pet Shop which are still at 6 gem rewards.
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast