Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 3-4-14

Fashion Designer
    I wasn't trilled with this week's LTO, but after further consideration, it just might fit into my NYC themed area. That is, if I can make room for it! I think I'm going to sleep on it.

This week's was a bit jarring at first. But I actually kind of like it. It's not couture, but it is sporty. I'm sure my avatar will find lots of days & times to wear it.

Fashion Designer
    update for 3-4-14:
    -sporty rack 3 gems
    -thin plexi counter 36,000 coins
    -plexi counter 48,000 coins
    -sneaker wall rack 74,000 coins (wall deco)
    -Runner's Social 30 gems (LTO)
    -sporty mannequin 7 gems
    -urban asphalt tile 2,250 coins

New Catalog - Track Chic 14 hrs

-Silk track top 11 gems
    -Silk track shorts 75,000 coins
    -Classic kicks 63,000 coins
    -Silk neckerchiefs 6 gems
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    Hmm this week's update isn't my cup of tea, I'm not into sporty stuff at all. I would've much preferred a pajama theme to go along with last week's LTO. Only item I bought is the mannequin and only because I collect them and the price was decent. Will probably just shop more from previous updates for now.

P.S. Has anyone noticed how the runners in the LTO have no shoes? It looks they're running in socks.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 03-04-14 at 02:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It totally looks like they are running in socks! LOL.

The update doesn't speak to me as much as last week's update. But to be honest, I think that update would be hard to top because it was just so great. I don't think the items are bad per se, and if I ran marathons or even ran regularly, I would probably really like all the items.

HAHA..Maybe they're running to our boutiques to buy some running shoes..

Rhino Keeper
    I think this update is a dramatic change from last week update. Honestly I was excitingly awaiting for the update as I truly thought that it would be pyjamas theme. As someone mentioned on the last update that it has been quite sometime since TL released nightwear nevertheless I don't mind this update as I welcome variety. My only concern is space or room for the LTO. I don't want to buy another item just to seat at my Inventory.

I was expecting a pajamas catalogue too. I just got the mannequin, the tiles are nice, and the counters are for coins and could work for several types of decor. The rest is just meh for me.
    The only thing I hate is the scarf, I means who wears that to exercise?

Fashion Designer
    I'm not into sports, but I don't really mind a sporty update. The decor would go great with all the gym stuff. The catalog is cute, and I like the LTO. I'm a tinsy bit disappointed TL failed to give us another mannequin that's a different race, or at least has a different hair color. So many of the mannequins look the same.

Fashion Designer
    It's been a while since I had a fitness area in my shop, but I haven't mastered the tennis outfit yet so maybe it's time for a little redecorating. The new mannequin is cute, and I like the outfit. I'll pass on having a marathon in my boutique though. :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast