Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: apple and android users

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Wouldn't it mean you need to play two separate accounts though if you have both platforms? I couldn't devote any more time than I already do and I only have one account. I would hate to play again from scratch with all the changes they made over the time I've been playing (2 years). Impossible to get ahead for new players without fully strategising how they go about it.
    Not anymore. You can now have one account signed into numerous devices.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Do you get more opportunities to earn gems from downloads, or actions immediately following downloads on iOS or Android?

Were you playing both devices around the holidays last year, when iOS was inundated with so many goals to download new games that people complained on the forum to stop because there were so many?
    Only fools complained about all the goals to download games. Only the newly rich would turn their noses up at the chance to earn free gems. I and almost all my neighbors did it happily!

Id then go over to android and play along there too. So long as a special version is still available it doesnt matter when one switches over.

Im elated we got the multi log in feature. It was hard going back and forth between an ipad, ipod and two android phones. Now its smooth sailing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Not anymore. You can now have one account signed into numerous devices.
    No, I meant since there are subtle differences between what's offered on both Android and iOS, you would need a separate android and iOS account

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    No, I meant since there are subtle differences between what's offered on both Android and iOS, you would need a separate android and iOS account
    Ahhh, yes sorry, I understand now. Very true. I like being able to still make recipes from Halloween and Xmas. Same with fashion too.

Nightclub Owner
    Only fools complained about all the goals to download games. Only the newly rich would turn their noses up at the chance to earn free gems. I and almost all my neighbors did it happily!
    Wow. I'm one of the newly rich fools! I complained bitterly about the several pop ups several times per day to download games i had no interest in downloading or playing even for the gem rewards. I eventually did download them all just to get rid of the pop ups but never played many of them to the required levels to get more gems.

I don't know if ios still gets more gems offers than android. I wish someone who has two accounts would start tracking it. Sorry, i don't have the discipline or the patience to do it
    What I do know is that on my secondary game that I play on both devices, I have amassed a nice little bag of gems, which, sadly, never really get used.

Executive Chef
    I buy gems on a regular basis and don't turn my nose up at free gems at all. I went out of my way to master all recipes just to get the free gems at the same time as I was buying gems during the gem sales. I also always buy the largest pack available to me which is 580 gem package for $74.99 AUD (not sure what gems sales are available to other countries) as it works out to be more economical. I figure 13c per gem is OK if it allows to have the type of bakery I want. Man, if they offered 1000 gems for $100, I'd be more likely to buy that.

It seem like we're back to the infamous topic again. XD

Based on the numerous different edition android players have gotten lately, I can assured you that android players have more gem offers than apple player. Take a look at the play store and you can see how many special edition that they've gotten. What surprised me was that android player don't have to buy a "chair/table" to complete the goal. You receive the gems straightaway after downloading and opening the game. Simple and easy! As for ios players, it's been ages since we last have any special edition. Regular version for us? Yup! Unless you're playing those new games too, like farm story 2 & etc. Which they have new edition release quite frequently. But problem with these new game was, it's buggy, hard to level up, super duper overpriced pet, crash often & etc. Browse the farm story 2 thread and you'll see some players quit because of all these problem. Though I'm not sure about the other new games.

In case you're wondering, I've both platforms. I earned my gems through mastering recipes or doing goals. Though I do buy gems pack once awhile. It's hard to control during BF sales.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    But problem with these new game was, it's buggy, hard to level up, super duper overpriced pet, crash often & etc. Browse the farm story 2 thread and you'll see some players quit because of all these problem. Though I'm not sure about the other new games.
    Yes, but you don't have to actually play to get the 6 gems initially. So a lot of ios players still downloaded, got their 6 gems, then maybe played to level 6 or whatever other level and got more gems and then deleted them. Most of these games are still not available on the android platform.

So the question is this: What is the number of new games now available for ios players to download to complete goals for gem rewards as opposed to new editions of games for android players to download to get gem rewards? I have also received opportunities on my android to watch a video or check out another app for gems. That isn't available on my ios platform.

Nope, nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Don't you also get goals to download games on iOS? For example, Farm Story 2 Valentines and Tap Dragon, to name recent ones? If you played around the Christmas holidays, there many more new game/version downloads on iOS than on Android.

The difference is, when new games are installed on Android the gems are awarded upon download. On iOS, to circumvent an Apple restriction, the downloads are advertized as not giving gems. Immediately after downloading a game, you get an "unrelated" goal to perform a simple act and then are awarded with gems.
    Nope, nothing at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast