Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: apple and android users

Rhino Keeper

apple and android users

I play on a android I started playing last August I was helping my neice set up bakery I noticed there was a differences in them she had some Valentines stuff I didn't have and Christmas stuff too like shamrock chair and oven and mothers day oven,a rose petal cake ,and a few other thing too just wondering if anyone else noticed and what with this

Executive Chef
    The way I understand things is that the android players get "different versions" quite frequently while Apple users just get the weekly updates. From there I'm not sure how things work. Now I do remember that last spring there were some different ovens but I thought that they were available 2 every1 once they were above a certain lvl.
    I also thought that everyone had the same decor available 2 them depending on when they entered the game. Maybe some1 else can answer this better 4 u.

Nightclub Owner
    There were things released to apple users that android players never received. These "things" include decor and appliances and recipes. It caused quite a ruckus since it really was quite unfair.

Then TL, in all their brilliant genius offered special things to android users that apple users didn't get. I think this was mainly a few decoration items and I think it was done only once to placate android users for all they never received.

As you can imagine, that also caused quite a ruckus.

Never once in all the ruckussing that went on did it occur to the developers that all items could be released to both platforms. That idea never dawned until some time later when different versions of the game would be released for android players when there were updates. Now it would appear that both platforms get all the same things in updates but the things released to one platform in years gone by are still unavailable for the other platform.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-03-14 at 08:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My solution to that problem is I'm on iOS and my hubby is on android. He has all the different versions and I can log in and out on his phone. I have the best of both worlds!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by myndisue View Post
    My solution to that problem is I'm on iOS and my hubby is on android. He has all the different versions and I can log in and out on his phone. I have the best of both worlds!
    Android devices are so *ahem* inexpensive, comparatively, that this is completely feasible (time it right, you can get goals to download) . Not so much the other way around, but hey...

Nightclub Owner
    Exactly. I have an ipad but have an andorid phone. So i too have the best of both worlds

Android devices are so *ahem* inexpensive, comparatively, that this is completely feasible (time it right, you can get goals to download) . Not so much the other way around, but hey...
    Funny enough, even the really expensive android phones might be considered by TL to be inferior for the purpose of their games.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-06-14 at 08:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    Wouldn't it mean you need to play two separate accounts though if you have both platforms? I couldn't devote any more time than I already do and I only have one account. I would hate to play again from scratch with all the changes they made over the time I've been playing (2 years). Impossible to get ahead for new players without fully strategising how they go about it.

I played on IOS and have friends playing on Andriod. The most annoying and unfair feature I see is the Gems they get everytime when they download the games prompted in BS. Basically what they need to do is download the game prompted, they get some Gems immediately. Play a few levels (not much) and more Gems. After that delete the game. No such offer on IOS.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyCMonkeyDoo View Post
    I played on IOS and have friends playing on Andriod. The most annoying and unfair feature I see is the Gems they get everytime when they download the games prompted in BS. Basically what they need to do is download the game prompted, they get some Gems immediately. Play a few levels (not much) and more Gems. After that delete the game. No such offer on IOS.
    Don't you also get goals to download games on iOS? For example, Farm Story 2 Valentines and Tap Dragon, to name recent ones? If you played around the Christmas holidays, there many more new game/version downloads on iOS than on Android.

The difference is, when new games are installed on Android the gems are awarded upon download. On iOS, to circumvent an Apple restriction, the downloads are advertized as not giving gems. Immediately after downloading a game, you get an "unrelated" goal to perform a simple act and then are awarded with gems.

Grand Emperor
    Do you get more opportunities to earn gems from downloads, or actions immediately following downloads on iOS or Android?

Were you playing both devices around the holidays last year, when iOS was inundated with so many goals to download new games that people complained on the forum to stop because there were so many?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast