Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Sap Tree always give Sap?

Rhino Keeper

Does Sap Tree always give Sap?

I need sap and saw the tree in the market however I am not sure how many saps I can get from one tree. Can someone tell me please.

Thank you.

Executive Chef
    The spindly one named sap tree is actually a tree you cut down for sap(it disappears)... The rainbow tree, think it's called maple tree, gives 1-3 sap and sometimes a syrup every 4 hours.

OMG! Thanks for the tip about the maple tree!!! I am always out of sap and it is making wooden and glue lines really hard! Definitely worth the gems for a little boost! Can't believe I didn't know this before !

Executive Chef
    The sap tree is chopped down in 6 chops, so you get 6 sap from it and 6 or sometimes more wood.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    The spindly one named sap tree is actually a tree you cut down for sap(it disappears)... The rainbow tree, think it's called maple tree, gives 1-3 sap and sometimes a syrup every 4 hours.
    Thanks NorthwoodsKingdom, I found a tree in the market for 4.000 coins named Sap Tree, I am not sure if you we bothing talking about the same tree. Regarding the Maple Tree do I always get saps? I thought it only gives syrup.

Thanks for your help. xx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calesi30 View Post
    OMG! Thanks for the tip about the maple tree!!! I am always out of sap and it is making wooden and glue lines really hard! Definitely worth the gems for a little boost! Can't believe I didn't know this before !
    seems everyone is in need of sap for glue, 40 gems "sign".

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    The sap tree is chopped down in 6 chops, so you get 6 sap from it and 6 or sometimes more wood.
    I have been chopping the cheapest tree for sap, use a lot of energy and sometime get only one sap from a tree, I have to consider buying a maple tree.

Executive Chef
    Right ...the sap tree for $4000 is chopped down and gives sap and wood for those chops...think it's 6-8 chops? (Unsure)
    The rainbow-colored tree called maple tree for 40 gems DROPS 1-3 sap every 4 hours and randomly drops a syrup. You don't chop it down.

Hope that clarifies better. About a month ago, I received a newcomer offer for 1 rainbow maple tree & 1 apple tree for $1.99... I snagged that deal! Lol

Good luck sapping!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 03-02-14 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Right ...the sap tree for $4000 is chopped down and gives sap and wood for those chops...think it's 6-8 chops? (Unsure)
    The rainbow-colored tree called maple tree for 40 gems DROPS 1-3 sap every 4 hours and randomly drops a syrup. You don't chop it down.

Hope that clarifies better. About a month ago, I received a newcomer $1.99 newcomer offer for 1 rainbow maple tree & 1 apple tree ... I snagged that deal! Lol

Good luck sapping!
    Thank you very much! it was a great deal however I can't spend money on any iPad game because it is my husband's pad. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamalovesson View Post
    Thank you very much! it was a great deal however I can't spend money on any iPad game because it is my husband's pad. lol
    Then save those gems, lady, lol ...maple tree has been a life saver for me. Best of luck

Rhino Keeper
    Then save those gems, lady, lol ...maple tree has been a life saver for me. Best of luck
    You have me tempted and walk away with lol. Lo really L. (Just kidding)

Have a great day. xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast