Thread: Missing potion of gills

Executive Chef

Missing potion of gills

Made two in my postion shops and only one showed up in inventory , I shut down and forced closed my game , please can you fix this , and replace my one bottle of postion of gills it takes so many mermaid scales to make.. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Are you sure Thurston did not drink one? Can I breathe on Land is Thurston drinking the first potion you made.

4. Potion of Gills
    * Craft Potion of Gills in potion shop - 20 mermaid scales, 20 water, 1 vital extract - 2 hrs
    Rewards - 1,800 coins, 7 XP

5. Can I Breathe on Land?
    * Watch what happens x 1
    Rewards: 410 coins, 3 XP
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've posted elsewhere, but to be honest with you I do not like the 'tone' of the replies from some other players. They read as condescending comments like we were children who didn't know how to play this game. Makes me cross.

Rant over...

Back on issue: 2 potions were crafted at one time, 2 potions were collected at one time. I multi collect, so both potion shops were waiting in line to be collected. The goal came up to say can I breathe and then both were gone. The goal clearly says x1. Yes Thurston drank one, I have no issue with that, but where did the other go? I had to craft another one (my third) wait 2 hours then send out thru castle.

I hope that makes sense. If not, please ask further questions.

Host(ess)

potion of gills

ios - 7.0.6
    version 1.1.6

I crafted potion of gills (just one) and collected it, got all the dialogue about who should drink it, etc. Then I went to go on the adventure and there was no potion in my inventory. I force closed game and there was no change. Please assist!

Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    The first potion that you craft gets consumed by Thurston as part of the next quest. You will need to craft another for the adventure
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com .

I will also report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    You may have lost the potion and any additional potions from the following Goal "Can I Breathe on Land?" and starting up the "Deep Sea Adventure" as it consumes 1 Potion of Gills.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 03-03-14 at 04:12 PM.