View Poll Results: What items do you want to see in Farm Story 2?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • grapes (grape juice, grape jam)

34 69.39%
  • onions (onion rings)

19 38.78%
  • garlic (garlic bread)

21 42.86%
  • salmon in fish pond

23 46.94%
  • cannery (to make ketchup, canned fish, other canned things)

25 51.02%
  • dehydrator (to make sundried tomatoes, dried fruit, dried fish, etc.)

19 38.78%
  • smokehouse (to make smoked meat, fish, cheese, and veggies)

27 55.10%
  • Bulldog that looks like Butler Blue II (just kidding) Bulldog or Sheepdog or any new dog

10 20.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Farm 2: Poll and Suggestions 3/2/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    Can we please have the expansions like in castle story, as soon as you have a part you can send it to the expansion are you want? Because it's tedious having your storage full of permits and such especially with the new water area! I can't do anything because my storage is always full!

I just posted this suggestion in the suggestions and feedback discussion board yesterday. . I'm with you, this would be hugely helpful!

Rhino Keeper
    These are all awesome ideas. I would like more expansion space as well. I only have 3 more left, and if I were to buy everything offered (which I hope to do eventually!), I'd need room for 6 more animal pastures and 7 buildings! All the new decor from easter is awesome, but it defeats the purpose of it and any new items if there's no where to put it.

New Resident
    Does anyone know if the mansion is purchased
    can the other house be put in storage?

Fashion Designer
    I wish they gave us a hint where to expand to next. Although I think the new stuff keeps being put in places you can't go near yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    I just posted this suggestion in the suggestions and feedback discussion board yesterday. . I'm with you, this would be hugely helpful!
    This is an awesome idea!!!!!! I found myself having to sell screws and hammers *whimpers* because I couldn't fit 28 of each expansion part while I was saving 75,000 coins for the water garden! So to be able to send parts to the area you're looking to expand to would be awesome!!

I want a working bonfire with 2 kids sitting around it on logs roasting weenies and marshmallows. I want the kids to blow on the food and then laugh intermittently. I want the fire to flicker with only small puffs of smoke! I want the fire to blaze larger and the kids to make an O.O face when I add stuff to burn then return to regular animation. I want to be able to put unwanted items in the fire and burn them, no bigger than nine squares total with the kids scaled to the little redheaded girl with the Fox I hate miss matched scale items! AND I DONT WANT IT TO COST GEMS! Maybe 100000 coins or a process of tasks and it be a goal prize. And if you choose to make it I want one for free as thank you for a freak'en Awesome idea!
    SO IF YOU WANT TEAM LAVA TO MAKE THIS REPLY WITH A "YES MAKE IT!"

Executive Chef
    please can we have some plain white fences to match the new flowery ones?

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for all the Votes!! Results have been submitted!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234