View Poll Results: What items do you want to see in Farm Story 2?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • grapes (grape juice, grape jam)

34 69.39%
  • onions (onion rings)

19 38.78%
  • garlic (garlic bread)

21 42.86%
  • salmon in fish pond

23 46.94%
  • cannery (to make ketchup, canned fish, other canned things)

25 51.02%
  • dehydrator (to make sundried tomatoes, dried fruit, dried fish, etc.)

19 38.78%
  • smokehouse (to make smoked meat, fish, cheese, and veggies)

27 55.10%
  • Bulldog that looks like Butler Blue II (just kidding) Bulldog or Sheepdog or any new dog

10 20.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Poll and Suggestions 3/2/2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    We just play differently. I like to be prepared for trains, trying to stock my barn in advance, so I don't care about overlapping at all.
    If I get that train you've mentioned I will go fishing and buy everything else. I would make nothing.
    Unfortunately my train always asks for some rare and "long-cooking" things I doubt I can easily find or make in time.
    And those " long cooking things" is where players like me come in handy-I don't do the train,but make the hard to find items and sell em

Farm Supplier
    A shed please - to store the tools and expansion items

Host(ess)
    The most important thing this game needs is A gem spend confirmation button

And maybe more land, cannot buy animals if I don't have the space to put them.

Fashion Designer
    The toy maker needs new toys. Two items to make? Seriously?

How about a yoyo?

Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    The toy maker needs new toys. Two items to make? Seriously?

How about a yoyo?
    Yes, please add another toy option or two to the toy maker. After spending all that money I'd like to make more than toys trains and rocking horses. Something simple, please.

Also - if you add one more crop or item to craft - please let us expand our barn and silos. Please...

I agree with an earlier post, when a holiday event is over THAT is the holiday as it frees up space in the barn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vic147 View Post
    The most important thing this game needs is A gem spend confirmation button

And maybe more land, cannot buy animals if I don't have the space to put them.
    Yes please!!!!! I have lost too many gems by accident. Trying to move screen or something and accidentally spending gems ;(

New Resident

New items? Coffee, trees, land and more

What do I want to see? Anything new. I love all the ideas given so far. Here are my faves as well as new ideas:
    Beehive! Option to buy a 2nd and/or upgrade to add more bees (thereby producing more honey...)
    Evergreens (aka Christmas Pines)! Can we get these all year? Just call the evergreen or pine trees instead of xmas pines? Many of us kept the pines for decoration. I would love to obtain more.
    Ice cream shop. Start out with the regular scoop ice cream then level up to custard and soft-serve. We could sell cones with the soft serve. But don't make the soft serve take longer! A bonus for leveling up should be to get the softserve for a quicker time.
    Strawberry jam? Make other things with strawberries?
    More land!
    Coffee, as someone else recommended. And tea, too!

Executive Chef
    - Since we already have chocolate oranges, and peanut butter being made in the Jelly Maker, maybe we can have the Chocolatier making caramel apples with one of the sugars (not the sugar cane)? And maybe lemon drops via the Candymaker?
    - Carrot juice?
    - Olive trees? Then we can somehow press the olives (kitchen?) to get olive oil, and use oil and eggs to make mayonnaise.
    - Blackberry Cobbler? Strawberry Pie?
    - Maybe a truck to deliver smaller orders? Loads like the train, but with a limit to 5 items of varying quantities, and instead of 0/2/5 gems, maybe the only way to get 2 gems is to complete the entire order? Smaller quantities, but also shorter loading time (maybe only 12 to 18 hours once you first read the order)?
    - A way to load up partial orders onto the train and/or plane to help us make space in our barns and silos?
    - And, really, a way to recall ingredients from crafting projects that aren't already underway OR items we suddenly fine we need that were sent toe the Side Shop but which haven't yet sold?

Rhino Keeper
    a way to make the boards (wood planks) at the forge..

Fashion Designer
    Can we please have the expansions like in castle story, as soon as you have a part you can send it to the expansion are you want? Because it's tedious having your storage full of permits and such especially with the new water area! I can't do anything because my storage is always full!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast