View Poll Results: What items do you want to see in Farm Story 2?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • grapes (grape juice, grape jam)

34 69.39%
  • onions (onion rings)

19 38.78%
  • garlic (garlic bread)

21 42.86%
  • salmon in fish pond

23 46.94%
  • cannery (to make ketchup, canned fish, other canned things)

25 51.02%
  • dehydrator (to make sundried tomatoes, dried fruit, dried fish, etc.)

19 38.78%
  • smokehouse (to make smoked meat, fish, cheese, and veggies)

27 55.10%
  • Bulldog that looks like Butler Blue II (just kidding) Bulldog or Sheepdog or any new dog

10 20.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Poll and Suggestions 3/2/2014

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, lets please keep on topic. This thread is for items (new crops, decorations, workshops, etc. ) you would like to see added to the game.
    Thanks!
    I think you missed what we were telling you. We'd like to have ponies. We'd like to have decor, we'd like new buildings and items, but we'd like to be able to afford them as well. Adding new things we can't afford does us little good.

I'd love to add a pony to my farm personally but can't because of the issues above. So please take from that that I'd love to have a pony.

BTW Salmon wouldn't be in a pond. They would die. Trout would be a better option.

Fashion Designer
    I'm very confused. Who would want new crops or products?
    My barn and silo are at max capacity but I don't have room for stuff we already have in the game.
    It's holiday for me when holiday items being removed.

Rhino Keeper
    more buildings IF WE CAN HAVE MORE LAND I would love to buy the forge. even another dog house but have no room

Please increase the drop rate for Land Deed. It's so rare that I hardly can expand. I've tons of permit and map except land deed. =.="
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I would like that train reward increase. Why not more items to collect for train, so we can have more gems ?
    And please no more 28 woods to collect for the train, especially with 9 wood button to make for the same train !
    I had it so many times ! (2 of the 3 last trains ! and i don't count those for the last months ! )
    And not enough saw to get woods ! Or they give us same way to make saws (in the forge)

Executive Chef
    The train orders would be much more doable if there were not items that overlapped in components, like loaves of bread, pizzas, and sandwiches, or salads, juices, and stews. On the other hand, I can see the resistance to making the train orders easier.

Well, with the introduction of Japanese/Asian decorations, perhaps rice would be a good crop to add--then maybe the fish could be used for more than just pizzas, baits, sandwiches, and being fried, because Sushi could now be an option, especially for the Bass (which has no other use at this time). And there's also the possibility of crafting a Rice Pilaf of some sort.

An Artesian Well might be offered as a new building, and we can collect spring water from it by scooping, just as we do with the Bee Hive. The Spring Water could be sold, or it could be used to make something new, like Tomato Soup or Egg-Drop Soup. And in that case, other soup possibilities using Milk or Cream instead could be Potato Soup or Carrot Soup.

Bring back the Peppermint and let us use it for something else, like making Dinner Mints in the Chocolatier, or ice cream (if that parlor gets approved).

And although Valentine's Day is past, let us make Chocolate Chip Cookies and other things.

I know the overriding complaint is lack of space to expand and a lack of dropped expansion items (deeds, etc.). Perhaps it is now time to open up the plateau behind the Fishing Hole or the line of unusable space to the left of the Side Shop?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The train orders would be much more doable...
    If you want easier trains why are you asking for more items?
    More stuff means less doable train orders due to lack of space in the barn and silo.

Rhino Keeper
    I want expansions, I want expansions, I want expansions.....
    Seriously, how can we buy all this new nice stuff without getting more place.
    Please TL, think about it, it's also in your interest when people buy gems to afford the new stuff. I want to buy a pony but cannot because I don't have enough space and I don't want my farm to be overloaded. I can't even reorganise because I can't move my buildings in the way I want. buhuhu. So PLEASE !!! Expansions.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    If you want easier trains why are you asking for more items?
    More stuff means less doable train orders due to lack of space in the barn and silo.
    Please note, I said I wanted orders that didn't require overlapping components. One of the biggest complaints about the train is that a lot of the items in each order require the use of the same things, like Fish Sandiwches, Salads, and Vegetable Juice all requiring Spinach. If, instead, the train orders did NOT overlap and did not require the use of the same crafting building, then it would be easier, even with new items. Consider how much easier it would be if an order required, perhaps dark chocolate, bread, sugar, peppers, anchovies, linen flowers, citrus juice, apple butter, tomatoes, and fried eggs, when nothing overlapped except the need for wheat, which grows quickly enough that it would not be an issue in making flour or the fried eggs. That was what I meant by "more doable."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Please note, I said I wanted orders that didn't require overlapping components.
    We just play differently. I like to be prepared for trains, trying to stock my barn in advance, so I don't care about overlapping at all.
    If I get that train you've mentioned I will go fishing and buy everything else. I would make nothing.
    Unfortunately my train always asks for some rare and "long-cooking" things I doubt I can easily find or make in time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast